A90 Supra engines and parts diagrams (all) revealed!

Mike Myers

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB E350e, MB V250, (no longer: BMW 430D xDrive)
Oh nice, Blue Stone Metallic! I like that color a lot actually!
Yes, that’s a nice one! I like that frozen grey too, but BMW charges about 2,800 Euros + tax for it :( I guess Toyota pricing for options won’t be much less.

mkivalex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 MKIV Supra TT 6SPD
So it looks like we will have some different options for interior trims and such. Looks like the price could vary a little bit on the 40i!

justbake

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F10 535i
While it's not S engine (from BMW M models), the B58 is still a good engine and has proven to be underrated from the factory.
More or less referring to the "C" on the end of it and how it is cross referenced to the 382hp model B58 since some members were questioning if we were getting that version

Last edited:

mkivalex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 MKIV Supra TT 6SPD
Really wish the z4 was in there so we could see if it uses the same block and turbo as the z4

mrarm

First Name
Franck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I think with performance catalytic converter and front muffler replace by Y pipe and new air filter peformance you have more power for cheapper :)

Viselord

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru BRZ
The one thing when looking at catalogs is that often they are released as information is available near the time production is starting. Some information may not be present yet, and I've also seen things change. It's usually things like a part is only available as an assembly, or they haven't finalized something, so things may still get added as time goes on. Especially true if there are special grades that have production starting at a later date. Other items missing for example are the brakes.

That said, it is interesting the Supra catalog is in the BMW listings at all (but very nice that we have actual BMW part numbers for the Toyota pieces - that was never something that existed for the ZN6 for example), and allows direct comparison with other BMW models. Also interesting is that the new Z4 isn't yet in the catalog listing, even though it is set to launch first... strange.

Looks like the B48D and B58C are the USA-market engines if the current state of the catalog is to be believed. No manual transmission listed for any grade level for European or USA markets.

EDIT: The more I look at production dates and the like, the more I think this catalog applies more to the early production prototypes running around in various states with the new camo and will be updated as the final production versions start on the assembly line.

Jeff
So you are suggesting that there is more to this than what we are seeing here? I hope so. I think many of us are still waiting for this magic bullet that Toyota seems to have somewhere. Not to sound negative, but this reveal just makes the Supra look like a Toyota tuned Z4 40i.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
This render was actually pretty damn close to what we got
1071C5F5-99A9-4474-9393-83056C3D6791.jpeg
The designers got the center console all wrong...lol...the center console side panel should be away from the driver...and be on the passengers side, not in the way of the driver's reach of things. Jesus...

ZO6G79s.gif

That would also make the interior more "Supra-like."