A90 Supra GR concept comes down under

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
I kind of figured they would keep key items underneath away from prying eyes, passively or actively one way or another, but I think this is still valuable information for sure.

Good show, Ryley.

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Dopeee!

My main concern is whether or not there is a hole in the firewall for a clutch master. I speculate that there will be one, just covered up.

BRZer86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Jaguar XJL Portfolio
Cheers guys, I hope to have more info and get invited to more and more things. Stand by for pics!
Thank you for risking your life for us.

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
Saw some photos from another individual that attended. Looked as though it had a floor/firewall mounted clutch master right above the pedals, unless it was a junction box...

SPMS

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rc-F, 350z-TT, G2 Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
Saw some photos from another individual that attended. Looked as though it had a floor/firewall mounted clutch master right above the pedals, unless it was a junction box...
I honestly think it would be a bad decision to not offer a manual. Reason being is, Tada is saying this is the last petrol only sports car basically right. Why not give us a manual option as well, if you want to give it the right send off before switching to auto/dct only for the A100 or whatever it is coming down the line, after this release.

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome! I don't wanna jump the gun but I think the firewall is definitely ready to take a clutch pedal. This doesn't necessarily mean we're going to get a manual at launch, but does go along with what Moto San was saying when he mentioned "provisioning for a manual trans"

OP
OP

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
Haha sorry guys! I had to delegate some of the pics so waiting on a third party atm!

I noticed that all the airjacks and everything were there for the racing concept too.

I'll upload as many of the less conventional pics now

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Okay, this is good! Front suspension has split cast aluminum lower arms which look nice, with a clamp style knuckle, which is meh for places with snow/salt, it also means we can't get any camber adjustment out of the knuckle, which you can get (minimally) out of a bolt type shock mount. Rear suspension is a multi link with stamped steel arms. Main lower arm has a separated strut mount and spring perch (I think) which is common BMW practice. There's also a lower track/toe arm. Two upper arms, can't see the lengths or how much adjustment though.

@RyleyMA61 Do you remember where this was in the front suspension? Looks like the stamped steel arm from the rear, since it looks like there's a shock mount there. Also, what-the-fish type of bolt is that?

received_1001589473344475.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: