A91 replica spoiler

Rob_Supra21

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra Refraction Blue
I was looking at that as well. It does say under an hour to install too. I may order it, but I have a feeling it'll still need drilling.
Juist compared it to my OEM spoiler manufactures November 2020 that needs drilling (Not installing).

Same part number.
Sponsored

Andy

First Name
Andy D
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
4runner,Highlander,Toyota supra A91
Still no tracking from automodz or reply... This is insane I think its time to cancel or do a charged back and wait for the 2022 cf lip spoiler.

Akashugly

First Name
Akash
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
OEM lip has to be drilled, four holes to be precise. Also need to drill four holes into the inside area of the trunk to secure the screws.

starman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0P
Ugh, Speed Industry has not been answering any of my emails recently and they've conveniently recently shut off phone support to email only support. Originally I wanted an exchange seeing that some here have had luck with their Rexspeed fitment (plus I really didn't want to spend over $500)......last update was nearly 2 weeks ago from Speed Industry, they had reached out to Rexspeed to investigate, but i don't think they've heard back from them which is why they may have not gotten back to me --still, the waiting game without a follow-up response is killing me. It's to the point where I just want to return it for a full refund.

I've bit the bullet and ordered the OE Spoiler (came to $950 shipped); even at that warehouse price, it's such an over-priced piece of plastic, but it really is the only style I like [My local dealer confirmed that as long as the part is OE Toyota, regardless where it was ordered from, they'll do the install for $150 -- service advisor says they've done the install before, does require drilling still, but since they've done it so many times, they can do it quickly and comfortably].

Drakov

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Speed Industry got back to me last week asking if I wanted an exchange, store credit or refund and stated that they would send me a shipping label for return. I have not received the label yet. I'll send them another email when I get home.

Katniss2020

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR, 1961 C10 Apache, 1972 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon
NIce! Automodz replied to me last week with a 1 week ETA from a March order as well. Canā€™t wait.. I went with the Matte version.

Evoh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Do you guys think the 3M tape will hold on a track? I really like this spoiler but I'm worried that it will fly off at the track.

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Do you guys think the 3M tape will hold on a track? I really like this spoiler but I'm worried that it will fly off at the track.
It will hold. I blew passed a car last night around midnight at 170mph. ? still on there. ??

Katniss2020

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Should totally be fine - 3M makes a solid product. I had a replica SRT hood scoop on my Dodge Charger that wouldnā€™t budge even after 6 years and it saw plenty of track time. Youā€™ll be fine.

Armando

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
I am really interested in purchasing the OEM replica spoiler in matte. Have any of you heard if the order/delivery process with Automodz has improved?

Evoh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I am really interested in purchasing the OEM replica spoiler in matte. Have any of you heard if the order/delivery process with Automodz has improved?
I just ordered the gloss carbon version. I emailed them and they said they just finished making 5 of them and can have it shipped out by the end of next week. I don't know about the matte version though.

Katniss2020

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
There is no rhyme or reason. Iā€™ve been waiting on a Matte spoiler since March. They reached out last week after I inquired about the status of my order from March. They said they were busy making carbon fiber spoilers and are moving on to the Matte finally. They said another 2 weeks - weā€™ll see.

supradupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra (soon)
i just ordered one in glossy now....will see how long it takes
Sponsored