Achieving 750WHP+ Without Port Injection - A Plug and Play Solution for 2020+ Supras

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
Man that’s awesome. Which manifold did you get? Did you ever get your car re tuned?
I went with AMS and I have not re tuned since I am doing some changes to the setup as well as it’s winter now so once i install everything I’ll re tune because the changes I am making need a retune anyway that way I can do it in one dyno session .
Sponsored

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
I went with AMS and I have not re tuned since I am doing some changes to the setup as well as it’s winter now so once i install everything I’ll re tune because the changes I am making need a retune anyway that way I can do it in one dyno session .

I'm confused.... Will you need to retune?

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
I'm confused.... Will you need to retune?
yes , reason being is we are testing a new turbo hoping this new design will spool a little faster and give more power acorss the board , changing the SPOOL LPFP as its leaking again , and got a upgraded intake manifold . so yes i will for sure need a retune .

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
Awad is like the uncle over the holidays that everyone is awkwardly talking shit on but thinks he is the star of the show.

Amazing. Five stars. 250k followers.
I don’t , I am just updating the thread as I do changes . Some people might benefit some might not . But with the changes I do have to retune regardless . After installing parts I’ll be doing transmission over the winter . And we can see how much we can do before needing to build engine I have seen Supra’s hit 1000-900WHP but I don’t know for how long I am not planning on running that HP but I might need to build for 1200~ to run reliably at 700-800

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I don’t , I am just updating the thread as I do changes . Some people might benefit some might not . But with the changes I do have to retune regardless . After installing parts I’ll be doing transmission over the winter . And we can see how much we can do before needing to build engine I have seen Supra’s hit 1000-900WHP but I don’t know for how long I am not planning on running that HP but I might need to build for 1200~ to run reliably at 700-800
Can’t wait to watch the shit show that is to come.

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
Update : Roll cage is here as well i will install in with everything else soon .

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
Roll cage or roll bar?
Studio RSR Roll cage in 4130 Chromoly with rear brace , i havent met anyone with it they have on their website that its

NASA Racing spec (as of 2021.8.3 Edition rulebook **not sanctioned by NASA)
- 4-point half-cage

so i guess its a rollbar/rollcage

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Studio RSR Roll cage in 4130 Chromoly with rear brace , i havent met anyone with it they have on their website that its

NASA Racing spec (as of 2021.8.3 Edition rulebook **not sanctioned by NASA)
- 4-point half-cage

so i guess its a rollbar/rollcage
That’s a roll bar and the worst one.

same tuner?

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
Roll cage or roll bar?

Are you keeping the same tuner? Because that will be fun.
i asked and they say it passes inspection when doing time attacks .
Sponsored