Achieving 750WHP+ Without Port Injection - A Plug and Play Solution for 2020+ Supras

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
No not the same tuner sorry I didn’t make it clear in my response earlier
You have been avoiding that question like none other.... so who was it and who is it going to be?

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
You have been avoiding that question like none other.... so who was it and who is it going to be?
I haven’t , I actually answered . Who it was and who it is I can’t say . As of now I have a bad rep and I don’t want to harm others or their income . If the tuner decides to showcase and boast my build after informing him of everything it’s up to him I can’t do that . There are many threads in which speaks which tuners are recommended and which are not .

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
But as of now I changed tuner, yes

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I haven’t , I actually answered . Who it was and who it is I can’t say . As of now I have a bad rep and I don’t want to harm others or their income . If the tuner decides to showcase and boast my build after informing him of everything it’s up to him I can’t do that . There are many threads in which speaks which tuners are recommended and which are not .
You did finally halfway answer but it took a while.... Just in the last couple post before you answered....

Roll cage or roll bar?

Are you keeping the same tuner? Because that will be fun.
That’s a roll bar and the worst one.

same tuner?
Same tuner?
Your original tuner deserves to get a bad rep because he did a horrible job. We have all pointed this out. I was all for you to show people that PI isn't needed but you are going in the complete wrong direction with everything. I have done enough research to know what tuners actually know their stuff, it is you who hasn't.

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
@Awad why did you go for an AMS manifold it's garbage compared to EOS and CTS. EOS is king.
I have seen multiple cars running AMS , I know 1 car as well personally and he has 0 issues at all any reason why you say AMS is bad ?

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
You did finally halfway answer but it took a while.... Just in the last couple post before you answered....

Your original tuner deserves to get a bad rep because he did a horrible job. We have all pointed this out. I was all for you to show people that PI isn't needed but you are going in the complete wrong direction with everything. I have done enough research to know what tuners actually know their stuff, it is you who hasn't.
I think this tuner only had issues with me because the product is so new he had to follow certain tables , provided by spool car was fine until I did upgrades hence why I personally don’t think it’s fair to him , it’s a new product and hiccups need to be fixed I thought it through gave a lot of chances and decided to switch . The tuner I previously used has good history and I really don’t think it’s fair to say he is bad as I said earlier it’s new products and we are somewhat in unknown territory . Regardless I am not here to bash on anyone with the new updates I’ll post data and results.

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
I have seen multiple cars running AMS , I know 1 car as well personally and he has 0 issues at all any reason why you say AMS is bad ?
Weeeeeeeeelllllllllll a manifold is still a manifold. It will do better than stock. However, I'm not saying AMS is not good, but compared to the EOS manifold it's garbage. "All of the fast cars use the EOS manifold." @zrk

KBGT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
Awad, did you and Spool resolve the chargeback issue?

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
Weeeeeeeeelllllllllll a manifold is still a manifold. It will do better than stock. However, I'm not saying AMS is not good, but compared to the EOS manifold it's garbage. "All of the fast cars use the EOS manifold." @zrk
That is true , it’s better than stock for sure . The EOS looks good too I have a friend which tracks with ams and has 0 issues with heat soak , maybe I should post data of before and after the upgrade ? And someone can post EOS and we can see differences ? That would be interesting I don’t doubt if the fastest cars are running EOS that it’s very good there has to be a reason they do , I got a good deal on the AMS that’s the bottom line if I am being honest .
Sponsored