Achieving 750WHP+ Without Port Injection - A Plug and Play Solution for 2020+ Supras

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
Hey AWAD and JTSANG25! 🚗💨 I’m reaching out with a high-octane plan designed to fuel understanding and inject some peace into our turbocharged community. Let's put the pedal to the metal on collaboration and respect! 🕊🛠

🔧 AWAD, your passion for pure, unmodified Supras drives the spirit of authenticity that defines our community. 🌟 Your expertise could illuminate the benefits of maintaining a stock setup, inspiring us all with the power of preservation! Why not take us on a thrilling ride through your Supra world? 🏁📖

🔧 JTSANG25, your commitment to ethical dealings is the high-performance oil that keeps our community engine running smoothly. 🌍💼 You have a lot to share about the importance of fair play and how it builds stronger relationships with suppliers and fellow enthusiasts. How about leading a masterclass on ethical modifications and purchases? 🎓🛒

🤝 Peace-Driven Pit Stop: Let's turbocharge a joint thread where each of you can share your perspectives. AWAD can showcase the allure and advantages of stock Supras, while JTSANG25 discusses the ethics of modding and supplier relations. 🎤💡

🚀 Objective: This isn't just about sharing knowledge; it's about building bridges. By understanding each other’s viewpoints and the value they bring to our community, you can both lead the charge toward a more respectful and engaged forum. 🌉👥

Let’s turn this challenge into a championship! Together, we can ensure that SupraMKV.com remains the premier pit stop for passionate Supra enthusiasts to connect, learn, and grow. Rev up your engines for reconciliation and let’s race towards resolution! 🏆🔄

Ready, Set, Collaborate! 🏁🤗
Seems like stock Supra’s have a lot of jokes , you guys should start a club maybe that way your club can hold your car from pulling left under WOT 😄
Sponsored

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
Seems like stock Supra’s have a lot of jokes , you guys should start a club maybe that way your club can hold your car from pulling left under WOT 😄
You inspire me man. I'll charge back Toyota for that alignment oversight.

Spool's parts are working for me so far, they can keep my money.. for now.

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
You inspire me man. I'll charge back Toyota for that alignment oversight.

Spool's parts are working for me so far, they can keep my money.. for now.
Seems like you’re smart enough to understand cars need proper alignment congratulations ! Next you’ll find out you own a sports car

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
Seems like you’re smart enough to understand cars need proper alignment congratulations ! Next you’ll find out you own a sports car
Couldn't agree with you more, and due to the edumacation you provided me from this thread, I also learned that I shouldn't hire a pharmacist to tune my sports car!

Spool dodged a bullet on that one

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
Couldn't agree with you more, and due to the edumacation you provided me from this thread, I also learned that I shouldn't hire a pharmacist to tune my sports car!

Spool dodged a bullet on that one
Spool dodged a bullet on ? And you roasting the old tuner makes no difference to me he was bad , we got a better one so what’s your point 😂

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Real question. Did your aero that actually barely makes downforce make enough downforce to overcome those generic eBay “aggressive” coilovers while on the dyno with no actual airflow, just like it made your transmission slip on the dyno?

If not, charge back.

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
Real question. Did your aero that actually barely makes downforce make enough downforce to overcome those generic eBay “aggressive” coilovers while on the dyno with no actual airflow, just like it made your transmission slip on the dyno?

If not, charge back.
So since you want to have a real conversation and seems like you have all answers , how much downforce is my wing making ? Care to share the stats ? And regarding the coilovers last time I checked swift was made in Japan but sure call it as you want . And regarding the transmission slipping you are trying to tie the fact of the draggy I did while on the street where there was airflow vs the dyno ? I’d be more than happy to see the data on your supra and when the transmission starts slipping feel free to post it and let us know the limit of your transmission :D just heads up you need to upgrade your turbo to reach that limit

EddieNel

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F350
At what hp did your tranny start slipping. It’s my understanding that 650 torque the tranny will start slipping and pretty much on the edge of destruction.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
So since you want to have a real conversation and seems like you have all answers , how much downforce is my wing making ? Care to share the stats ? And regarding the coilovers last time I checked swift was made in Japan but sure call it as you want . And regarding the transmission slipping you are trying to tie the fact of the draggy I did while on the street where there was airflow vs the dyno ? I’d be more than happy to see the data on your supra and when the transmission starts slipping feel free to post it and let us know the limit of your transmission :D just heads up you need to upgrade your turbo to reach that limit
Swift are just the springs buddy.

It's fun to watch the real you come out again. Where you dick measure everything and your "I'm better than all of you" entitlement comes out. Stay classy. If not, charge back since it's never your fault based on your poor decisions and always everyone else.

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 M4 CS, ‘24 GR Supra 45th LE
Reading this thread has been..... interesting to say the least. Glad I very much limit my online car interactions to just this forum now.

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
Swift are just the springs buddy.

It's fun to watch the real you come out again. Where you dick measure everything and your "I'm better than all of you" entitlement comes out. Stay classy. If not, charge back since it's never your fault based on your poor decisions and always everyone else.
Dick measure ? I am not the one calling parts “ eBay parts “ you basically disregarded everything I said and resorted to saying that I am entitled . It’s kind of sad all you have to say is charge back and criticize everything but what can we do I guess that’s all you know it’s all good , once you want to have a real conversation and not deflect your insecurities and answer the questions asked it will be good

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
At what hp did your tranny start slipping. It’s my understanding that 650 torque the tranny will start slipping and pretty much on the edge of destruction.
I noticed it a bit before running ethanol , and once I ran ethanol a couple of times my transmission really didn’t like it . If I went full throttle the transmission would disengage completely and not shift so it was at 550-600 specially if it warmed up

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Dick measure ? I am not the one calling parts “ eBay parts “ you basically disregarded everything I said and resorted to saying that I am entitled . It’s kind of sad all you have to say is charge back and criticize everything but what can we do I guess that’s all you know it’s all good , once you want to have a real conversation and not deflect your insecurities and answer the questions asked it will be good
You didn't have a real conversation with the company you charged back on...

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Better charge me back since you don’t like how this is going and you want that control. Charge back!

Reality is you do this for your social media bs, btw, where did all your awesome ChatGPT posts go? Since you are a “influencer” you think you can charge back when things don’t fit your vision.

Bottom feeder.