Achieving 750WHP+ Without Port Injection - A Plug and Play Solution for 2020+ Supras

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
Better charge me back since you don’t like how this is going and you want that control. Charge back!

Reality is you do this for your social media bs, btw, where did all your awesome ChatGPT posts go? Since you are a “influencer” you think you can charge back when things don’t fit your vision.

Bottom feeder.
"'Chargeback' again? You're like a parrot with a vocabulary of one. Honestly, it's getting sad. Why not surprise us all and say something original? Or are you worried we'll find out there's nothing up there ? How about answering to the statements you made ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
You didn't have a real conversation with the company you charged back on...
Conversing ? Maybe start with your car manual before lecturing on conversations. Mastering a bumper should come before dishing out business advice, don’t you think?

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Maybe start with your car manual before lecturing on conversations. Mastering a bumper should come before dishing out business advice, don’t you think?
Wut? Basement feed oil in the sandwich, bumpers are free.

Now I know why you used ChatGPT for all your posts before.

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
Stick to ChatGPT dude. Charge back bottom feeder.
You still live in your mom’s basement ? I’d be worried to let you out with a vocabulary that starts with charge back and ends with ChatGPT 😂

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
You still live in your mom’s basement ? I’d be worried to let you out with a vocabulary that starts with charge back and ends with ChatGPT 😂
I do, rent free. It's a pretty great setup.

You keep deflecting but everyone here sees the scum you are since this thread started. All for the likes though, amiright?

I'm done feeding your narcissistic trash ass. Have fun with your trash setup. I'm sure you will charge back again and continue to bottom feed. You're on ignore now.

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
I do, rent free. It's a pretty great setup.

You keep deflecting but everyone here sees the scum you are since this thread started. All for the likes though, amiright?

I'm done feeding your narcissistic trash ass. Have fun with your trash setup. I'm sure you will charge back again and continue to bottom feed. You're on ignore now.
Deflecting ? 😂😂 I asked you questions and all you do is try and insult me you’re funny , once your balls drop and you don’t live under mommy and daddy let me know . Leeching of your parents seems very honourable !

OP
OP
Awad

Awad

First Name
Awad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr Supra
You're an idiot. The car manual is nothing like the shop manual that actually explains how to take your car apart.
I know what I wrote , learn basics then learn how to work on the car aka take a bumper off before you come here and teach me about cars you deff voted for Justin Trudeau

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
I know what I wrote , learn basics then learn how to work on the car aka take a bumper off before you come here and teach me about cars you deff voted for Justin Trudeau
If you knew about cars you wouldn't have blamed the product/company and charged back when you didn't get the results you wanted.