First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Odd..I hear that the newer version has the hangers? Could someone confirm for sure before I place an order?
Hey,

Yes they do, I confirmed with Active Autowerks and have seen my customers.

-Josh
Sponsored

Jree

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Red 3.0P
So no one has sound clips? That’s a little funny. How do you sell these without those clips.

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Where can I get this for $850 shipped, I'm seeing them for $1300+
Their website itself says like $1400 or $1500 I think. There have been several price increases over the past couple months.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Their website itself says like $1400 or $1500 I think. There have been several price increases over the past couple months.
Where can I get this for $850 shipped, I'm seeing them for $1300+
GESI cats price keeps increasing, its gone up 3 times since that post

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
That does not make me happy :) What are your thoughts on Powerneedy? I see those are still around $700ish.
Im not familiar with the brand.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
That does not make me happy :) What are your thoughts on Powerneedy? I see those are still around $700ish.
Powerneedy will give you a CEL eventually. This happened to one of our members here, Powaup. To me, it doesn't make sense to pay extra for a catted downpipe that still gives you a check engine light.

Tier1Gear

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
@
GESI cats price keeps increasing, its gone up 3 times since that post
What's your recommendation for in stock or ships relatively soon catted downpipes? I wish AR Design had one. Looking at the AA at the moment but open to any ideas!

Thanks

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT

badwolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
I've purchased the active autowerke catted dp from Extreme Power House recently. Excellent service, fast delivery. I thought I had a problem with the dp after my local Toyota dealer installed it (threw a CEL). Contacted Extreme and they contacted mfg. who both responded next day. Turns out it was the dealer. I pulled the specific codes for the CEL andit was the O2 sensor (which I had seen before) and the "resistance too high". Took it bak to the dealer and found that when they took the previous cattless dp off - it had a spacer on the O2 sensor which they transferred to the new DP. They removed spaced and all was right with the world. Can't say enough about Extreme Power House!

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
I've purchased the active autowerke catted dp from Extreme Power House recently. Excellent service, fast delivery. I thought I had a problem with the dp after my local Toyota dealer installed it (threw a CEL). Contacted Extreme and they contacted mfg. who both responded next day. Turns out it was the dealer. I pulled the specific codes for the CEL andit was the O2 sensor (which I had seen before) and the "resistance too high". Took it bak to the dealer and found that when they took the previous cattless dp off - it had a spacer on the O2 sensor which they transferred to the new DP. They removed spaced and all was right with the world. Can't say enough about Extreme Power House!

Thank you!!
Sponsored