Adding Apple CarPlay ?

CKF201

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Is there any solutions to adding Apple CarPlay, don’t get why a 50k car doesn’t come standard with this kinda stuff.
Sponsored

MVJ1975

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0
The car does have Apple Car Play...?
Standard on the 3.0 Premium, yeah. I think it's part of an option package on the 2.0s and the 3.0 base, though - Safety & Tech or something like that.

MoTeC_R

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 & 2022 A91-CF
Standard on the 3.0 Premium, yeah. I think it's part of an option package on the 2.0s and the 3.0 base, though - Safety & Tech or something like that.
Correct. Also to @zrk’s point it can be a little hidden at times you have to recall car play from the bottom left portion of the screen if a car does in-fact already have apple car play. The bimmer is an expensive but great option for Android and non Car Play owners.

eqi

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Egis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
supra
My euro 3.0 premium didnt had carplay. Friend of mine upgraded idrive 6 firmware and voilia. I have apple carplay.
i dont know if its possible to do carplay on 2.0 supra.
But you can try contact him : [email protected]

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
I’d like to add CarPlay to my base. I’m going with a cheap ass little box again, fuk that. If some one discovers a way thru a factor head unit from another car or something like that, let me know!

YellowJackit

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 MINI Clubman, 2023 BM X3, 2022 GR Supra
Is there any solutions to adding Apple CarPlay, don’t get why a 50k car doesn’t come standard with this kinda stuff.
I have a Road Top device (similar to BimmerTech), that I removing from my car today. It's your for $75 if you like. I got it for Android Auto, but I don't like the resolution. CarPlay works fine though.

BRCoding

First Name
Jakub
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, M2, 992
I’d like to add CarPlay to my base. I’m going with a cheap ass little box again, fuk that. If some one discovers a way thru a factor head unit from another car or something like that, let me know!
We can add native CarPlay to your car. No need for any kind of box. Lifetime activation.

t4t3hybrid

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
1994 Nissan Skyline GTS-T
We can add native CarPlay to your car. No need for any kind of box. Lifetime activation.
i just pm'd you and msg'd you on your website

Cousindeagle

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
92 NSX
Hey hit up BRcoding. Just had this done and it was painless. The BEST part about having them do it is the upgrade to Wireless CarPlay!! Game changer for me

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
I did, I posted a thread about it, lol…
Hey hit up BRcoding. Just had this done and it was painless. The BEST part about having them do it is the upgrade to Wireless CarPlay!! Game changer for me
Sponsored