Q8_TwinTurbo

First Name
Athbi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1994 Porsche 965 Turbo 3.6, 2001 Porsche 996 Turbo, 2008 Mitsubishi Evo X
It seems Full Race is the vendor and Bogwarner is the Manufacturer though, or am I wrong?
Clyde,
Full Race builds the manifold. The first one was built for Stephan Papadakis owner of Papadakis Racing. He has a number of videos on YouTube. He also built the B58 supra engine using JE forged pistons & Carrillo forged rods, live during the 2019 SEMA show. He recently made 1009 hp on an engine dyno days after the Sema show

OP
OP
Powaup

Powaup

First Name
Clyde
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra
Clyde,
Full Race builds the manifold. The first one was built for Stephan Papadakis owner of Papadakis Racing. He has a number of videos on YouTube. He also built the B58 supra engine using JE forged pistons & Carrillo forged rods, live during the 2019 SEMA show. He recently made 1009 hp on an engine dyno days after the Sema show
Thank you for the background, I've updated the database. Keep the mods coming :)

nksupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Is there a list somewhere of all available aftermarket parts? Maybe we could make it here? I keep finding random new parts on Instagram and others but nobody has posted them anywhere. How are these vendors letting people know they have them? Is there some other forum?

yfeghhi

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV
Vehicle Showcase
Is there a list somewhere of all available aftermarket parts? Maybe we could make it here? I keep finding random new parts on Instagram and others but nobody has posted them anywhere. How are these vendors letting people know they have them? Is there some other forum?
and a list of all the websites people are ordering from. I think there are tons out there

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
That's the main issue even with the advent of all these new platforms; that is to say, information that lacks centralization and as such requires going and actively combing through it all.

Good idea however.

Last edited:

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
[EDIT 2021/10/20]
I've abandoned the project, thus the links will no longer work. Sorry for the inconvenience. It's been great serving the community!

that is amazing! Mods, maybe sticky his sheet somewhere?
@Powaup initiated the project here and asked for participants and I've been religiously trying to fill/update it as much as possible.

[EDIT 2020/03/20]
Going forward please use the following link:

►►► https://rebrand.ly/J29SupraAftermarketDB ◄◄◄

If there are any other interested parties, please do get in touch with him or I think I also have right to assign people.
Here are the levels of access: let us know which you think you'd be interested in.

upload_2020-1-31_13-29-44.png
FYI, we're using the free version of AirTable and it has limitations which we haven't hit yet.
Record limits: 1,200 records/base ---> we currently have 260 entries
Attachment space: 2GB/base

I've initially focused on the parts that I'm interested in, but I'm going through all supplier/dealer websites and trying to put the info in there as a one-stop-shop. I try to put all HQ images I can find in the websites/forums and Instagram and all information/notes websites have on the products.

I do agree it'd be great to have a sticky in there. Was going to pitch that once I have more entries in. So many products that I haven't captured yet.

Mind you that one product is advertised in several websites and I try to put lowest offered prices. Haven't found the best way to capture all. I've started putting prices in parenthesis next to the links...
Also, I've realized some prices have gone up since initial entry :(, so I do try to update those as well.

It's open to suggestions, so please let me know of websites/products/etc. either PM or here..

Last edited:

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Added a lot more entries.

Reviving this thread as there is interest in the DB on another thread/post.
Sponsored