Always be careful about the shop you order parts from!

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
So weird… I’ve bought a shit ton from them. And done returns. They‘ve even gone out of their way to call and email me about a delay and an exchange. Sorry to hear about yall’s experiences.
Sponsored

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
thanks for sharing! because, well.. i'm supposed to have $1000 worth of parts coming in from Speed Industry this weekend. yikes..

edit: states one package for today, actually. will update how it goes

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
On a brighter note! What shops would you all recommend that are reputable with good service? I've heard good things about A90 Shop on this forum.
Give us a try; we stock products in-house (as much as possible), have fast shipping, and excellent customer service.
We are the largest seller in the world for many of the popular brands for the supra; we guarantee the lowest price.

I can be reached seven days a week and will respond seven days a week on the forum
Im available by phone six days a week
we respond to all emails within 24 business hours
You can also chat with us on the website five days a week.

Reaching out to us and getting a response fast will not be a problem. :)

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
Give us a try; we stock products in-house (as much as possible), have fast shipping, and excellent customer service.
We are the largest seller in the world for many of the popular brands for the supra; we guarantee the lowest price.

I can be reached seven days a week and will respond seven days a week on the forum

My orders from y'all are always quick + easy. I've had really bad experiences with Speed Industry (2 month wait after being told it was in-stock) and A90 shop always took 2+ weeks for delivery

SoDakMk5

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I had a bad experience with a90 shop they wouldn’t stand behind the products they offer. Got some stick on rexpeed paddles and one went on flawless after all the prep and cleaning. The other wouldnt stay at all. When I contacted them they had me send them back and I just wanted a diff pair of them or exchange to a different brand and they hit me with a restock and I had to pay for return shipping. And they blamed me for it not working. I’m not a child, I’m 42, Iv been around cars my entire life and follow install directions.

Optimusprimerib

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 manual base
I just placed an order from Speed Industry a couple of days ago. Received shipping notice and tracking info for 1 of the items same day. For the other item, I emailed asking if it was backordered. Received a response via email just a few hours later that it was in stock and will ship in a couple days. I reserve final judgment until completion of my purchase, but so far so good.

Brivy

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 BRZ, 2012 Wrangler, 2021 Supra 3.0
Sorry to hear about that. I purchased my HKS exhaust and wheels from Speed Industry and thought it was a pleasant experience. No complaints or issues. Hope you are able to get this resolved!

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
^^^^ This 100%, FedEx Ground is trash.

Coincidentally, the last time I had a huge issue with FedEx was with a previous order from Speed Industry. A catted downpipe I bought from them required a signature. First delivery attempt I missed it completely because I was at work. Second attempt, I was home in time, but the delivery driver literally just walked up to my door and left a door tag without even knocking or anything. Third attempt, I was at home all day and opened windows by the front door so I could hear this fucker coming in.

Never did, and my downpipe was "On vehicle for delivery" for over a month. Filed complaints with the local FedEx Ground location and their Twitter account, not sure if it really did anything. Then it magically found its way back to Speed Industry. I was convinced someone just jacked it because it had "catalytic converter" on the labels.
Had the same issue with a dp I bought from extreme, shipped through Fedex. First time I geniunely missed the knock. Second time my GF was home while I was out running errands. No knock, just a notice that they left a door tag. Third attempt like you, I opened my doors and windows to listen for the truck. Nothing. Notice that no one was home and it was being redirected back. Called Fedex and they "one time exemption" had the driver redirect the package to a local pickup facility.

Sigh

Insomniac

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra Premium GR
I have purchased a number of things from them myself without issue. But there are places I will never order from again.

Richard

OP
OP

BottomGear

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT, C43, A4, Jeep TJ
Update: After posting a review and this thread yesterday, I finally got a response from them this afternoon apologizing. Happy to say we came to a resolution and they did everything they could to make it right. Shoutout to the sales person Alex at Speed Industry for picking up the ball where the claims department dropped it. If you do buy from them I would recommend going through him [email protected]. I initially purchased through him (which was smooth and he gave me a decent deal) and once he took over the dispute today from the claims department got everything squared away quickly. Just giving credit where credit is due.

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I work with SI doing installs and stuff, ( I don’t work for them) I saw this and sent a message to the owner. I genuinely believe that it just got missed between Alex and the claims dept. Malen has always tried to have top notch customer service and will do everything possible to make it right. I’m glad they got it handled for you.

73C4055A-85C6-4AE1-9A7B-40CBD57D68B0.jpeg

Rustyscrew

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Tundra, 21 Supra, 66 VW Bus
I order everything from either Titan Motorsport, ask for Kyle, or East Coast Supra. Both ship quickly and I'm always shocked how much Titan just keeps in stock. Over $35k in purchases last year and no issues with Titan.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5

Love that you guys are on here! Will definitely try your website again.
Sponsored