Always be careful about the shop you order parts from!

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
If you look on the home page there's a whole list of sponsor sites. That means not only is a representative here to chat with you, but each one of these vendors help sponsor the site to keep it up and running for everyone! You will usually have a much better outcome dealing with one of the sponsor vendors :)

1674148934349.png

SavageGTR34

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Kies Motorsports never did me wrong a they are quick as hell their. Had an unlock done with them and was overnighted both to and from also the communication is fantastic. They even let me know as soon as they got it that the work was being done and that it was already back in the box heading back to me.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Kies Motorsports never did me wrong a they are quick as hell their. Had an unlock done with them and was overnighted both to and from also the communication is fantastic. They even let me know as soon as they got it that the work was being done and that it was already back in the box heading back to me.
Kies, IME, is a steady hand in the industry. I've ordered parts directly from them in the past and parts I've ordered from elsewhere ave been drop-shipped from them. Always arrived on-time and undamaged. No complaints.

krumpir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
NitroMKV, IND distribution, Josh @ Meraki, Barry at 3DM, all are people Ive talked to that been great. I did also have a multi week RMA fiasco with Speed Industry, I do think they are good people but they did drop the ball on my one RMA. I would still order from them come the future but with caution.

Optimusprimerib

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 manual base
I just placed an order from Speed Industry a couple of days ago. Received shipping notice and tracking info for 1 of the items same day. For the other item, I emailed asking if it was backordered. Received a response via email just a few hours later that it was in stock and will ship in a couple days. I reserve final judgment until completion of my purchase, but so far so good.
My recent order from Speed Industry went well. Good email coomunication and fast shipping. Within 1 week of order.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
My recent order from Speed Industry went well. Good email coomunication and fast shipping. Within 1 week of order.
I used SI all the time because of ease, website, fast shipping (at least from my experience), but… I definitely want to support any/all of the sponsors on here for all of my future needs! It’s really cool they are on here and available for support 😎

Long time ago (in my mind), I posted a thread asking about best place to buy stuff. Found out there really isn’t a one stop shop. So that being the case, it makes even more sense to support the independent Supra retailer.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT