Analysis, Comments & Reactions from the Web about the new Supra

FasTTurbo

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
94 Supra 6spd (RR) - 94 Supra 6spd (Alpine)
Nope, not banned. I see SF's Mighty Mod (FasTTurbo) is now active on here? Hahaha, seems like the Hateful Eight on SF's aren't keeping the "lights on" huh?
Hateful eight? Your drunk or on pills. I literally went to see the mkv yesterday at real street. You are clueless.

20190725_112328.jpg

20190725_112040.jpg

20190725_112047.jpg
Sponsored

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
Hateful eight? Your drunk or on pills. I literally went to see the mkv yesterday at real street. You are clueless.
Only your a few weeks late....I saw and drove one before you did, Mighty Mod. Donā€™t you hate the MKV? Itā€™s just a BMW remember? So, why are you going to ā€œseeā€ a MKV and be active on a MKV forum? You bitched about it like a little girl on SF, or did you delete those comments? Yeah, thatā€™s what I thought!

Also, your MKIV obsession and the worthless moderator title has obviously gotten to your head. Word of advice, do not do that around here.

twntrbo03'

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 Supra Turbo Quicksilver ---1993 Supra Turbo Anthracite --- 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4
Only your a few weeks late....I saw and drove one before you did, Mighty Mod. Donā€™t you hate the MKV? Itā€™s just a BMW remember? So, why are you going to ā€œseeā€ a MKV and be active on a MKV forum? You bitched about it like a little girl on SF, or did you delete those comments? Yeah, thatā€™s what I thought!

Also, your MKIV obsession and the worthless moderator title has obviously gotten to your head. Word of advice, do not do that around here.
WTF is this?!? You sound like a child right now and I have no sides in this fight. FasTTurbo can hate the car if he likes or can love it... what does it matter. I remember you flip flopping on this car as well not so long ago. You claimed this car was going to be a POS and wanted your GTR instead... then out of nowhere because of "insider" info, which we are still waiting to see come true, you changed your tune and loved the car.

I am also not a huge fan of the car, but am reserving my judgment until I see it in person and drive it. I'm hopeful since most people seem to change their minds after seeing the car in person. I'm confident the car will do well in the aftermarket since we are already seeing 50hp gains with just a simple tune, but still nervous about reliability with these cars.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
WTF is this?!? You sound like a child right now and I have no sides in this fight. FasTTurbo can hate the car if he likes or can love it... what does it matter. I remember you flip flopping on this car as well not so long ago. You claimed this car was going to be a POS and wanted your GTR instead... then out of nowhere because of "insider" info, which we are still waiting to see come true, you changed your tune and loved the car.

I am also not a huge fan of the car, but am reserving my judgment until I see it in person and drive it. I'm hopeful since most people seem to change their minds after seeing the car in person. I'm confident the car will do well in the aftermarket since we are already seeing 50hp gains with just a simple tune, but still nervous about reliability with these cars.
Oh now you care? Why are you telling me this? Tell your Mighty Mod MKIV groupie. Listen, I'm not going to get into a useless debate with you or anyone else. The only reason I responded to you, is because I got a notification that someone replied to my post. Done.

DesmoSD

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra TT, 997.1 911 Carrera S, 1199 Panigale S
Matt, FYI, some, maybe most of the members here have never heard of Real Street. @Blakbird posted up about that in a different thread. :rofl:

FasTTurbo

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

You are on drugs man. Just sharing my opinion on a website, I'm on many car websites, this is just one of them. I know your mad and that's fine I wish you luck.

You saw one and drive one before I did? What does that even mean? Is that supposed to mean something? Do you need a hug? I like Toyota supras yes. Anyone with more than a couple brain cells could tell that. Ouch got me good.

FasTTurbo

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
In person the exterior looks better in person than in photos. The scale of the car makes more sense and angles are prettier. Being 6 foot 5 it looked too small in photos but I do fit fine. The interior is average. Nothing special there, the digital display is nice but lacks other types of gauges you'd want to see there. Just a standard BMW interior down to the smell.

I'll wait for a year or two for issues to be sorted and aftermarket to take hold to see if long term ownership is a thing. I have never and will never eat the initial depreciation on a car buy buying new.

Based on what I see and hear the car will make decent power to am around the 5-550 mark but the trans is a question mark right now. Would make a nifty daily driver.

That bout it.

FasTTurbo

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You bitched about it like a little girl on SF, or did you delete those comments? Yeah, thatā€™s what I thought
Yes share my opinion, you seem to have a problem with people doing that. I deleted your vicious personal attacks you made against other members, but your hilariously low IQ comments were gold I left those to display your stupidity in perpetuity. Lol

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
Yes share my opinion, you seem to have a problem with people doing that. I deleted your vicious personal attacks you made against other members, but your hilariously low IQ comments were gold I left those to display your stupidity in perpetuity. Lol

:dance:

:rofl:

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You are on drugs man. Just sharing my opinion on a website, I'm on many car websites, this is just one of them. I know your mad and that's fine I wish you luck.

You saw one and drive one before I did? What does that even mean? Is that supposed to mean something? Do you need a hug? I like Toyota supras yes. Anyone with more than a couple brain cells could tell that. Ouch got me good.
Me on drugs? You and Hateful Eight raised hell when I was just ā€œsharing my positive opinionā€ of the MKV Supra on the MKV Supra section of SF. Now youā€™ve had a change of heart? Why donā€™t you share those ā€œpositiveā€ thoughts on SF? Calling me a troll....unreal. WTF is the matter with you Matt?

FasTTurbo

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Me on drugs? You and Hateful Eight raised hell when I was just ā€œsharing my positive opinionā€ of the MKV Supra on the MKV Supra section of SF. Now youā€™ve had a change of heart? Why donā€™t you share those ā€œpositiveā€ thoughts on SF? Calling me a troll....unreal. WTF is the matter with you Matt?
Mentally Ill people with strong hints of narcissism would believe what you just said was accurate. You were banned for incessant personal attacks, not your so called "positive comments". You were a toxic and cancerous troll on there. It's like when the clouds finally clear up and the sun comes out, that's what it was like banning your account.

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
Mentally I will? people with strong hints of narcissism would believe what you just said was accurate. You were banned for incessant personal attacks, not your so called "positive comments". You were a toxic and cancerous troll on there. It's like when the clouds finally clear up and the sun comes out, that's what it was like banning your account.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Mentally I'll people with strong hints of narcissism would believe what you just said was accurate. You were banned for incessant personal attacks, not your so called "positive comments". You were a toxic and cancerous troll on there. It's like when the clouds finally clear up and the sun comes out, that's what it was like banning your account.
You sound crazy maā€™ man....clouds?....sunshine?

Donā€™t reply to anymore of my posts please...I wonā€™t reply to yours either. Tell Abram too at the next MKIV meet.

FasTTurbo

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You sound crazy maā€™ man....clouds?....sunshine?

Donā€™t reply to anymore of my posts please...I wonā€™t reply to yours either. Tell Abram too at the next MKIV meet.
Both of you clowns hanging on my typo doesnt change a thing. I have no interest in replying to anything you said but feel when you lash out with name calling you deserve what you get.
Sponsored