Analysis, Comments & Reactions from the Web about the new Supra

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
^From the vid above. I think if Toyota had made the wheelbase slightly longer people wouldn't be complaining so much about it being too watered down from the FT1. I also think a longer wheelbase would make the car appear a bit larger.

Just a quickie I did.

Longerwheelbase.png
Sponsored

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Ugh.... just wasted time watching that pointless review. Looks like she is used to driving a lot slower cars.... Do people really watch her reviews? She isnā€™t even that cute.....

Kiwi Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
terminatorproducts.co.nz
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2021 GR Yaris, 2022 GR86
Ugh.... just wasted time watching that pointless review. Looks like she is used to driving a lot slower cars.... Do people really watch her reviews? She isnā€™t even that cute.....
LOL I was just thinking that :D

All those Girls will be looking forward to the warmer weather along with the thumbnails of few clothes on that it will bring.....

electrikoptik

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80 Supra
^From the vid above. I think if Toyota had made the wheelbase slightly longer people wouldn't be complaining so much about it being too watered down from the FT1. I also think a longer wheelbase would make the car appear a bit larger.

Just a quickie I did.

Longerwheelbase.png
So which is which? Because I can't tell the difference.

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
The side profile looks odd in photo, but its a different story in real life. The proportions are much better in person.

Mountain_Bound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16' Wrangler Rubicon, 13' 4Runner Trail, 13' R56S
She isnā€™t even that cute.....
LOL I was just thinking that :D
upload_2020-5-10_10-43-0.jpeg

Couldn't help myself... One of 'her' reviews got posted elsewhere and as I was watching it I thought something was off. Someone had posted in the comments she used to be a guy. Did a little searching and I guess she transitioned a few years ago. Had a youtube channel all about it. Strange times we live in.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA

Couldn't help myself... One of 'her' reviews got posted elsewhere and as I was watching it I thought something was off. Someone had posted in the comments she used to be a guy. Did a little searching and I guess she transitioned a few years ago. Had a youtube channel all about it. Strange times we live in.
Are you serious man?!! I knew something was off about her...
You got videos of it? I donā€™t believe it!! No way!!

Kiwi Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
terminatorproducts.co.nz
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2021 GR Yaris, 2022 GR86

Indeed

Mountain_Bound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16' Wrangler Rubicon, 13' 4Runner Trail, 13' R56S
Are you serious man?!! I knew something was off about her...
You got videos of it? I donā€™t believe it!! No way!!
I couldn't find the original reddit thread I had first stumbled across but here is an archive of her old youtube channel where she discussed transitioning. I don't believe any of the videos are watchable but you can see the thumbnails still. I don't really care either way. I have a gal that I work with that I didn't know had transitioned a few years back. I knew she had a couple kids and was married to a lady, I thought they were just a lesbian couple. Found out a few months ago about her transition and those kids were hers and that she used to be the father. I was totally shocked to say the least. Doesn't change how I feel about her and we still chat while at work often as she has similar hobbies. With all the hormone replacement options and surgery available you can hardly tell anymore.

Sarah-N-Tuned old youtube archive
http://archive.is/VK4ck

p7oexukwl5221.jpg

Last edited:

BienLaunchEdition

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2018 Porsche Cayenne
Vehicle Showcase

That's why I thought her voice is strange: sounds more manly.