Any Detroit-ers in the house...??

memelord

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A91-MT
I'm trying to join the Michigan crew but it's damn near impossible to find a M/T around here!
Sponsored

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
I'm trying to join the Michigan crew but it's damn near impossible to find a M/T around here!
Yeah not too many MT allocations here recently :(

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
And even if there are the markups are horrendous.
I feel like many dealers here are very fair in regards to markups. I think Suburban doesn't do markups, Szott offered me MSRP on a MT (5k over on the A91-MT though), Kool is MSRP, Matick is MSRP, Randy Wise is MSRP, I know there's a few others. So idk, I guess the lucky dealers getting the allocations now are the ones who charge markups maybe lol

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I feel like many dealers here are very fair in regards to markups. I think Suburban doesn't do markups, Szott offered me MSRP on a MT (5k over on the A91-MT though), Kool is MSRP, Matick is MSRP, Randy Wise is MSRP, I know there's a few others. So idk, I guess the lucky dealers getting the allocations now are the ones who charge markups maybe lol
Szott, lol. Back in 2019 they were taking bids no less than 5k.

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Szott, lol. Back in 2019 they were taking bids no less than 5k.
Not the best in terms of pricing + business practices from what I've seen, but they do sell the most Supras in the CIN region

mmspider

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 2.0L(sold)
I am on the list at Suburban for a black 3.0L and already bought my 2.0L from them in the past. I actually paid under MSRP for my 2.0L in 2021 when the market was even hotter. The 3.0L usually go for MSRP. They definitely do not do markups.

memelord

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A91-MT
Thank you all for updates. I'll have to send out some more emails to see if there are any new allocations with those dealerships. Szott I was told I was placed on a wait list so I'll see how they price the vehicle when they have availability. Ann Arbor I haven't tried yet but I'll try to get in contact with a rep there.

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT , 2008 Orange GMC Canyon
Serra of Saginaw is where I had best luck. They do only MSRP.

Pizza

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8, 2023 Nocturnal 3.0 Premium (MT)
I ended up going to Labadie Toyota in Bay City, and I had a very good experience with them when I picked up my Supra a week ago. I'm not sure how many other allocations they've been getting or how long the wait-list is though

memelord

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A91-MT
Thanks
I ended up going to Labadie Toyota in Bay City, and I had a very good experience with them when I picked up my Supra a week ago. I'm not sure how many other allocations they've been getting or how long the wait-list is though
Thanks! I'll contact them as well. I've emailed a few places so I guess I'll just have to be patient at the moment lol.

mmspider

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 2.0L(sold)
Thanks

Thanks! I'll contact them as well. I've emailed a few places so I guess I'll just have to be patient at the moment lol.
Just wondering, did you get any info on how many people are on waiting list for dealers near us?

memelord

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A91-MT
Just wondering, did you get any info on how many people are on waiting list for dealers near us?
Unfortunately not. I should have asked. I did get a call from a rep named Patty at Labadie Toyota Bay City about allocations on Monday. She didn't have much details yet except for the initial news about allocations. Reach out to that dealership, they might be able to help you!
Sponsored