Any Detroit-ers in the house...??

piper1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'03 e85 Z4
Hey Piper, that’s me that you saw!
Lookin good, I was figuring with a plate like that you had to be here :rofl: was in our TJ Wrangler on just a drive with the fam, if it wasn't for so much salt in my work parking lot would be daily driving the Zs, used to at my old job that didn't feel like you were going through salt flats just to find a space to park.

piper1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'03 e85 Z4
I daily drive in the Rochester area. Black 2.0L
We're in Shelby twp, and drive through Rochester a lot, with the kiddo we'll be in the wrangler, think the last day we were there was checking the ice sculptures out, I did take a look at the black 3.0 that Fox had last year prior to picking up the E86 instead for the time being.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
As I'm pulling into the driveway a wild Turbulence Gray Supra appeared few mins ago :)

Hello & Congrats brave Baldwin neighbor on your purchase of 2022 Supra during winter :D !
We gotta get you a nice car cover!

Nice meeting you man! See you around.

Tsuekasa

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium 2018 Wrx Sti Base
Hey may of seen some of you around metro detroit. Had the supra for about 2 years.
instagram.com/wei_supra

ED81767F-9480-4B0B-B8AC-DC7CBEC41803.jpeg

tvnguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Hi new owner here and member to this forum. Has anyone used any of the local shops to have a downpipe installed? I'm in Macomb county. Thanks for any recommendations in advance!

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
Hi new owner here and member to this forum. Has anyone used any of the local shops to have a downpipe installed? I'm in Macomb county. Thanks for any recommendations in advance!
im in Macomb county as well. Check out VAST Performance or Boost Controlled Performance, both are great

tenzoxt

First Name
Tenzo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5
DP on the mkv is fairly easy to replace with basic hand tools.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Definitely would attempt it if I had a lift, feel like it could be frustrating without lol
I don't remember the name but bunch of Jeeper friends seem to know friendly shops where they let them use their lift and tools.

tenzoxt

First Name
Tenzo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5
Just grabbed a '21 Renaissance Red 3.0 yesterday. Looking forward to seeing some of you guys around at the meets come spring.
It’s been well over 3 years since the Supra came out and it is still a unicorn in the wild.

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
Since I've gotten mine, I've maybe seen 3-4 max while driving the Supra lol