Car(s)
2020 Supra
Last edited:

memelord

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A91-MT
Just wanted to update my fellow michiganders that I was able to purchase a 2023 A91-MT in Burnout White at MSRP from Toyota of Manhattan! It was a demo car with 1000mi on it but still considered new. Donā€™t give up the search and keep on looking! Itā€™ll be yours one day.

IMG_5392.jpeg

IMG_5379.jpeg

IMG_5370.jpeg

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Today's the day huh.
Just saw my first nitro yellow on Lapeer! Black roof .
Then a red one on i75 and first ever white Z4 on road 30i. Combo

Last edited:

Eddy90

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra MT
Ive never ran into another supra while in my own supra, but have seen 2 yellow ones get pulled over on I75 before >_<
I have also seen at total of 5 different supras around my area (toledo) which is a little surprising lol.
Not a single MT tho, so thats cool :D

memelord

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A91-MT
I personally havenā€™t seen many in general. Just a gray one near hazel park maybe a month ago.

memelord

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A91-MT
How often do you take your car out?
I am from the Warren area also.
Oh nice! We should cruise sometimes. I take it out fairly often since it's my daily at the moment lol. I'll have to try to find a winter beater right now or else drive it in the winter with some winter tires. Just got full front ppf and ceramic coating done recently too.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I'll have to try to find a winter beater right now or else drive it in the winter with some winter tires.
Get on it ASAP! lol. I have driven my MT FRS throughout the year for 9 years. Was still my winter beater with Supra. I can't imagine the more powerful Supra with wider and bigger tires doing any better in the snow :)
Luckily you have MT, so you can play around better with gears to find traction but I dunno. Part of me wanted to drive the Supra in winter to see how it behaves, but didn't want a costly mistake :D

Surely for stopping you have to get on the brakes early on. Turning is the big issue and somewhat changing lanes right. Mostly it's from stop and go when FWD cars behind you want to get going and you've stuck your ass out revving the car looking for traction. I've experienced this on even the gentler inclines. You need to build up speed :D

Anyhow, good luck.

Pizza

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8, 2023 Nocturnal 3.0 Premium (MT)
Anyone heading to Woodward this weekend? Iā€™ll be there, if you see a white Supra with N02J as the plate, thatā€™s me!
I'll be there! You have an HKS exhaust right? If I see you pass by I might yell at you to give a couple revs, I've been debating getting that one lol.

Brivy

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 BRZ, 2012 Wrangler, 2021 Supra 3.0
I'll be there! You have an HKS exhaust right? If I see you pass by I might yell at you to give a couple revs, I've been debating getting that one lol.
haha right! Definitely flag me down if you see me, I wouldnā€™t mind at all. But to be honest, I donā€™t regret purchasing the HKS but itā€™s a little quiet. Itā€™s not that much louder than stock IMO. But I love how it looks and that it retains the valve.
Sponsored