Anyone know of a GR logo start/stop button?

NocturnalEmber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I really want to replace the factory engine start/stop button with a GR logo one, but I can't seem to find an aftermarket option, surprisingly. Does anyone know how difficult it would be to make one of these covers?

Edit: 3D printing one wouldn't be an issue, but the real problem is applying the GR Logo and font/coloring, I have absolutely zero knowledge in that department.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

NocturnalEmber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Definitely a good resource to see how removal/install goes, but based on the way that button looks, I don't think there's a GR branded replacement that fits, I'd have to have it printed, but I have no idea how to add the font/coloring/logo.

Edit: The only GR logo buttons I can find are on AliExpress, and they don't match up with the prongs on the OEM ones from that thread, unfortunately. I really wish one was available for our cars.

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804127604112.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2usa4itemAdapt

Last edited:

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
Edit: The only GR logo buttons I can find are on AliExpress, and they don't match up with the prongs on the OEM ones from that thread, unfortunately. I really wish one was available for our cars.

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804127604112.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2usa4itemAdapt
I dont think you'll find many or actually I dont think you'll find any good ones in the first place. Your option might to 3d design it and then print it. Make sure the letters are hollow so that light can pass through them. And I don't how the wiring will work so that's another thing.

OP
OP

NocturnalEmber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I dont think you'll find many or actually I dont think you'll find any good ones in the first place. Your option might to 3d design it and then print it. Make sure the letters are hollow so that light can pass through them. And I don't how the wiring will work so that's another thing.
Wiring wouldn't be effected whatsoever, it's literally just designing a cap that replaces the factory push button start cap that fits into the ignition switch and has the proper font/color/graphic.
Sponsored