Arizona Supra Club

Marin@MarinTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Heya everyone! I just wanted to mention that I have been doing a lot of work with the folks over at Harrison Performance in Tucson AZ. Ive been living in a hotel for the past two months traveling for work and have been spending lots of time working with them and actually out racing with them. They seem to be wanting to full dive into the platform. If anyone is wanting any work done in the area I highly recommend stopping by to at least come say hi to them. I plan to be down there helping out quite a bit and my presonal Supra is actually sitting there right now since I broke an axle on a race weekend we were doing together. I know a lot of people have asked me for any shops that I would recommend in the area! I've been doing the tuning for them on the Supra platform and will likely be coming down fairly often to do the work in person over the next few months. =D

Richard the owner even rush ordered axles, nitrous, and a drag pack for IFO. We successfuly grenaded an axle racing. (the new axles hadn't showed up in time so we planned to take the car home on a trailer).

meirish

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MK V Supra Phantom
Thanks for all the information gentleman. I will likely be upgrading to an ECUTECK tune and turbo soon. I will be selling my TITANMOTORSPORTS PIGGYBACK tune if anyone is interested? I am in Oro Valley

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 C8 Corvette Z51 2LT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone live up at Dove Mountain? I took a nice drive up there today to see progress of new home build...Should be completed sometime in March....

20201213_121423.jpg

JDG520

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
New here. Just got my a91 about two weeks ago. Iā€™ll have to make it out to a cars and coffee or a drive sometime.

A91Refraction

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
New here. Just got my a91 about two weeks ago. Iā€™ll have to make it out to a cars and coffee or a drive sometime.
Hi Jeff. Iā€™m new too in the sense Iā€™ve yet to make a meet up, and only a couple months with my first Supra.
Congrats and Iā€™m looking forward to getting together with the Supra group soon as well.

A91Refraction

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
I have a friend putting something together on January 10th, probably in the Prescott area. Iā€™m not on Facebook but he created a ā€œ2021 Tuner Tourā€ group to start the ball rolling. Would be fun to see a caravan of Supraā€™s make the drive. Iā€™m bummed I couldnā€™t make the Tucson event last month.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

A91Refraction

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Again, not good with social media but Sunday morning seems like a great day for a ride with fellow Supra owners.....
B5B51C0F-B838-470A-B2B1-A71D1F349F58.jpeg

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten 3.0 Premium, 2020 Lexus RC350 FSport
Hey everyone, just picked up my childhood dream car and first Supra 2 1/2 weeks ago. Snagged a Tungsten Silver and have been loving the AZ roads on the weekends. I'm bummed I missed that meet last weekend, I would have definitely been there. I don't have Facebook or anything but I would love to be at the next get together and see some fellow Supras. I feel like I never see them around.
20210206_132514.jpg

A91Refraction

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Hey everyone, just picked up my childhood dream car and first Supra 2 1/2 weeks ago. Snagged a Tungsten Silver and have been loving the AZ roads on the weekends. I'm bummed I missed that meet last weekend, I would have definitely been there. I don't have Facebook or anything but I would love to be at the next get together and see some fellow Supras. I feel like I never see them around.
20210206_132514.jpg
Nice pic and congrats! I am definitely looking forward to the next get together as well. Such a fun car and you are right, donā€™t see them on the road often.

cactusA91

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
81Celica Supra(1st Car)/Taco/Ghia/A91 Wannabe
Congrats also - I have yet to see any in the wild yet also in AZ - except for the meetup....1 white and 3 refractions, very nice of the legacy folks to tolerate us newbies.

IMG_0419.jpeg

A91Refraction

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Couple pics from the 31st. Iā€™m sure there are more on Facebook, but like others, Iā€™m not on social media. (Luckily the wife keeps me informed of these events). Iā€™ll post here when the next one gets scheduled.
Sponsored

Attachments