Armaspeed Intake

zacharyolivera

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra and 370z
Looking for a beautiful looking intake which has great fitment and will absolutely blow your mind when you hear it! It makes your Supra come to life💪🏼🙏🏼

I currently have the carbon fiber intake with the forged intake lid.

DSC_0606.png

DSC_0584.png

DSC_0586.png
Sponsored

Pizza

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8, 2023 Nocturnal 3.0 Premium (MT)
Nothing against OP here, the pictures look great and I'm glad to hear you like the intake. But has anyone noticed that there's like a ton of threads just saying that the Armaspeed intake is good? Is armaspeed giving y'all an extended warranty or something?

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing against OP here, the pictures look great and I'm glad to hear you like the intake. But has anyone noticed that there's like a ton of threads just saying that the Armaspeed intake is good? Is armaspeed giving y'all an extended warranty or something?
When I bought mine, I think I was one of the first to have it, they offered me 50% off if I made a post and a video showing how it sounded

omfgzilla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z4
for the price, i should have stayed stock or gotten an enclosed box.

Mrgolde

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nocturnal 3.0 premium MT
Just purchased this myself and I also got the forged carbon. I’m looking forward to installing it.

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
My Armaspeed fit like crap. The MST V2 fit much better. Sound is barely louder with Arma. Glad you guys all got the good ones. My CF intake tube and the CF lid don’t fit very well. Installed a few intakes and it’s the worst fitment.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
My Armaspeed fit like crap. The MST V2 fit much better. Sound is barely louder with Arma. Glad you guys all got the good ones. My CF intake tube and the CF lid don’t fit very well. Installed a few intakes and it’s the worst fitment.
Had the same issues with mine. The metal tabs didn’t line up with the lid. Also the lid doesn’t have the proper clearance and scratched the paint off shock towers.

-RJM

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
Had the same issues with mine. The metal tabs didn’t line up with the lid. Also the lid doesn’t have the proper clearance and scratched the paint off shock towers.

-RJM
Exactly. MST was much better and like half the price.

OP
OP
zacharyolivera

zacharyolivera

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra and 370z
I bought mine before I even knew about Armaspeed as a company, I googled Supra intakes and MST and Armaspeed popped up and then just watched YouTube videos on both and I’m so glad I bought theirs.
Sponsored