Austin Supras?

MR_X

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Bupra, 2016 Macan Turbo, 2010 M3
Black supra with plate ISTHATA. I live in the domain so if you saw a black one it was probably me as I commute up to cedar park daily.

Boostlogic exhaust and a rexpeed v4 spoiler on the back.
Yeap definitely was you.
I am also guilty of cruising through the domain and flooring it in low gears occasionally to spin the tires and let the overrun do it's thing lol. I'm in my 30s but sometimes 15 year old me kicks in and wants to scare some shoppers
If yours a red one then seen you too. I used to do the same in the M4 driving through the blue garage. Love scaring people…I’m 44
Sponsored

Mox

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Turbulence Grey Supra
Any Austin area Supras wanna join us, we’ll be meeting at JDs on 1826 at 0830 Sunday (tomorrow) and then cruising over to the car show at Dreamland in Dripping Springs. Come on out! Perfect weather…

https://goo.gl/maps/SZsw5PXHpqAFfqkF8
I didn't make it to the meet up but I did get to the car show. We had to leave pretty early but I saw one black Supra with a Boostlogic exhaust (Thuupra) and I saw another black Supra with a large wing driving in as we were leaving.

I was in the Turbulence grey Supra that looks almost stock. I just picked up my car from PPE on Saturday and I was out having some fun on my new tune and tires.

OP
OP
AustinGRSupra

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I didn't make it to the meet up but I did get to the car show. We had to leave pretty early but I saw one black Supra with a Boostlogic exhaust (Thuupra) and I saw another black Supra with a large wing driving in as we were leaving.

I was in the Turbulence grey Supra that looks almost stock. I just picked up my car from PPE on Saturday and I was out having some fun on my new tune and tires.
Glad you made it out there. Mine was the black one with Aimgain wing. Hope to see you again. That show is on the last Sunday of every month.

MattPhantom

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Did you just get a tune at PPE? I'm waiting on my Pure 800 to arrive so they can finish up my car.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny

Think I saw you leaving right as we were pulling up. :)

Mox

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Did you just get a tune at PPE? I'm waiting on my Pure 800 to arrive so they can finish up my car.
I'm still on stock turbo. I had PPE install a downpipe, ecutek tune (Payne), visconti flex fuel kit, mst intake and rear tires.

If your Phantom is at PPE I saw it, I think they only had one Phantom.

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Love those guys down at PPE. Such great guys, and such awesome Supras. There is like 10 in the lot lol.

SpeedRacer

First Name
AP
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I really need to check this thread more often. Missed both recent events. ?
There is too many of us not to have a regular meeting scheduled every month. I wonder if you guys would come out once a month to a private Supra Only meetup?

MattPhantom

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I'm still on stock turbo. I had PPE install a downpipe, ecutek tune (Payne), visconti flex fuel kit, mst intake and rear tires.

What tires did you get? Yeah that's my phantom. Just waiting on the turbo to finish the build.

KellyJoe

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra

Headed that way Thursday morning for almost the exact same.... No flex fuel as I'm 30 minutes away from any ethanol.. Any of y'all going next month? http://superlapbattleusa.com/ :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mox

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What tires did you get? Yeah that's my phantom. Just waiting on the turbo to finish the build.
Nitto NT555RII's.

What did you have done at PPE? I've only had my mods a few days and I'm already looking at more.

Mox

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Headed that way Thursday morning for almost the exact same.... No flex fuel as I'm 30 minutes away from any ethanol.. Any of y'all going next month? http://superlapbattleusa.com/ :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
The mods made a big difference and there's plenty more power available if you want to go further.

Thanks for the link
Sponsored