Austin Supras?

SpeedRacer

First Name
AP
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Anyone heading to San Antonio’s Cars & Coffee?

AB504A0F-E649-4B3F-A4A1-B26847AD0074.jpeg
Sponsored

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Aight who followed me to the dealership yesterday in Cedar Park?

I saw you on my way home too on 183.

Mox

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Turbulence Grey Supra
Wasn’t me: I don’t follow people; I pull up next to them and down shift?
Wasn't me, I was at Texas 2K watching the races. I saw a lot of MKV Supra's and some badass 2JZ's, GTR's, WRX STI's, Mustangs, Vettes, and some Mopars (Red Eye's and a Demon).

irixyoctane

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90
Wasn't me, I was at Texas 2K watching the races. I saw a lot of MKV Supra's and some badass 2JZ's, GTR's, WRX STI's, Mustangs, Vettes, and some Mopars (Red Eye's and a Demon).
There are some pretty crazy cars out here. Got to Houston today but my gate pass starts tomorrow so posted up at the gas station / subway just down the road from the track and ate my my 6" meatball sub outside while watching some wild machines roll in. Never seen an RWB in person before.

Reactions: zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
station / subway just down the road from the track and ate my my 6" meatball sub outside while watching some wild machines roll in. Never seen an RWB in person before.
HA, I saw you then. When I was pulling in (I don't have the supra, was in a Tiguan). It was a decent day today until the rain came in.

irixyoctane

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90
HAHA. "What's that guy just standing around eating a sub in front of a gas station doing?" You should have said hi! :)

Reactions: zrk

KellyJoe

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Thinking about driving over Saturday... Is it just show up, pay onsite and get in? Work schedule changed and now I can go... Any advice appreciated.. :thumbsup: Looking at the schedule... Maybe Sunday is the better day to go?

MR_X

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Bupra, 2016 Macan Turbo, 2010 M3
Aight who followed me to the dealership yesterday in Cedar Park?

I saw you on my way home too on 183.
Was it a white one? I work in Spicewood but live in Leander. At least once week I jump on the 183 to stretch her legs out ;).
IMG_5277.jpeg

MR_X

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Bupra, 2016 Macan Turbo, 2010 M3
Any one on the group has a quick jack? Have a downpipe and charge pipe to install.

Also question for the group. Any interest on a Injen, Mishimoto maybe MST intake? Looking at ordering one from work but would like to get more than one so I can get the price down a bit. Let me know if there is any interest and I will see about pricing.

rotary heart

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A91 Edition, 2004 IS 300
Hey guys, I just moved in to Austin. Don't have my car with me yet, but I'm planning on shipping it. I've already seen some of you around.

Lithic

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2020, Toyota Supra 1988
Hopefully all you new folks can jump on FB Messenger and get added to the chat group. Some of us are regulars at various car meets, it'd be nice to grow the group. Hit up the OP for invite to the chat group! o/

KellyJoe

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I have Quickjacks here in Victoria that you're welcome to if you feel like taking a drive.. :thumbsup: @MR_X You might hit up Performance Playground Engineering in Georgetown too. You won't find a better shop around for our Supras...

13.jpeg

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

First Name
AP
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
How does San Antonio have a Cars and Coffee and Austin doesn’t? Don’t get me wrong, there are a ton of cool car shows here but bummed to see Cars and Coffee fade away like it did.

PS. Went to the TX corvette Association hosted show in Boerne last weekend and it was amazing. No Supras at the meet but lots to see
Sponsored