Austin Supras?

Salty

First Name
Jafet
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra A91 CF
Does anyone have an HKS exhaust in your MK5 Supra locally? I am really considering getting one but I would like to listed to in person if possible, I am in Leander but I can meet anywhere nearby, let me know.

(Picture for attention)
Adam Hill - Toyota Supra MK5 Matte Gray Mar 2022-70.jpeg

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
So, I've never been to one of these events. How does it work? If you wanna park at the "meet/show" area it's $10 a head, but otherwise free parking if you wanna park in the boonies and just look around?

OP
OP
AustinGRSupra

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
So, I've never been to one of these events. How does it work? If you wanna park at the "meet/show" area it's $10 a head, but otherwise free parking if you wanna park in the boonies and just look around?
You got it. The $10 goes to a charity designated for that monthly show (at least that's how they did it in the past).

MR_X

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Bupra, 2016 Macan Turbo, 2010 M3
Have been seen a lot of Supra in Leander lately. Grey, blue, white (mine is white also) and a red one in Steiner Ranch.

Mox

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Turbulence Grey Supra
I saw a yellow 3.0 in Leander yesterday, looked stock. I have a turbulence grey in Cedar Park and I'm often in Leander.

First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF, 2017 Raptor w/Cobb stage 2
I am in Leander, CF Phantom.

IMG_1232.jpeg
Were you at supercars Sunday yesterday? I saw a grey CF driving while I was walking around. Iā€™ve got a white CF, parked with 2 other white supras but never saw the owners.

Salty

First Name
Jafet
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra A91 CF
Were you at supercars Sunday yesterday? I saw a grey CF driving while I was walking around. Iā€™ve got a white CF, parked with 2 other white supras but never saw the owners.
Yes, I was there for for a bit, it was too hot and my family was waiting for me.

OP
OP
AustinGRSupra

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Is everybody going to COTA this Sunday?

Iā€™m not on Facebook, so if there is a pre-show meet up, please post it here. Supras will make a strong presence Iā€™m sure.

SpeedRacer

First Name
AP
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Is everybody going to COTA this Sunday?

Iā€™m not on Facebook, so if there is a pre-show meet up, please post it here. Supras will make a strong presence Iā€™m sure.
Iā€™m going and prepaid the entry via the COTA website.

The admin on the austin Supra page said he was planning a meetup but nothing has come together yet. Iā€™d like to drive in together but would like to get there early based on my experience with Cars & Coffee San Antonio (cars were streaming in when the gates opened at 7a and a lot of Supras parked away from the crew bc they didnā€™t know where we were).

Iā€™ll let you know what gets organized by reposting it over here.

Salty

First Name
Jafet
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra A91 CF
I am going to COTA this Sunday and if we can get a few Supras from the Leander/Cedar Park area to meet and drive down would be cool, let me know.

SpeedRacer

First Name
AP
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I am going to COTA this Sunday and if we can get a few Supras from the Leander/Cedar Park area to meet and drive down would be cool, let me know.
Thereā€™s at least two groups meeting up to drive into C&C.

One being organized on the ATX90 Facebook page and another being discussed offline.

The ATX90 group is meeting at the ā€œFamily Viewing Areaā€ near ABIA (see pic of their invite). The other group may be heading into C&C a little earlier than this group but still waiting on the details. (AustinGRSupra and I were messaging about the second one.)

If youā€™re joining the FB organized group and are on FB, you might RSVP to their invite so they know how many people to expect. Also, note the street address for this group. If you Google family viewing area, it would give you the wrong address (it would send you to the ABIA terminal and thatā€™a not the right place!).

Hopefully we can bring everyone together once weā€™re all there!

A145B1FC-F1B6-4958-89A2-D971D05B1072.jpeg

Salty

First Name
Jafet
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra A91 CF
Thereā€™s at least two groups meeting up to drive into C&C.

One being organized on the ATX90 Facebook page and another being discussed offline.

The ATX90 group is meeting at the ā€œFamily Viewing Areaā€ near ABIA (see pic of their invite). The other group may be heading into C&C a little earlier than this group but still waiting on the details. (AustinGRSupra and I were messaging about the second one.)

If youā€™re joining the FB organized group and are on FB, you might RSVP to their invite so they know how many people to expect. Also, note the street address for this group. If you Google family viewing area, it would give you the wrong address (it would send you to the ABIA terminal and thatā€™a not the right place!).

Hopefully we can bring everyone together once weā€™re all there!

A145B1FC-F1B6-4958-89A2-D971D05B1072.jpeg
Yes, I joined the ATX90 FB group yesterday and I have RSVP. Thank you!
Sponsored