Austin Supras?

mattg2793

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
Iā€™ll be there at COTA for Cars and Coffee today, along with my friendā€™s MKIV.
Look for us! And we should try and get something going for the one in August.

MR_X

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Bupra, 2016 Macan Turbo, 2010 M3
Anyone in the area riding on KW V3, Ohlins or even KW DDC?

Looking to see how they ride on the street. I have Ohlins on my E92 M3 and had them on my RS4 and they are awesome but would like to get a feel for them (or any of the aforementioned ones) before I pull the trigger.

Edit:

Disregard. Wife had already had gotten me some Ohlins.

BFCC3F12-F5F7-4364-A1A7-2B99C50BC5CC.jpeg

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

First Name
AP
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Iā€™ll be there at COTA for Cars and Coffee today, along with my friendā€™s MKIV.
Look for us! And we should try and get something going for the one in August.
I was there and parked w the San Antonio Supras near the tent and San Marcos PD.

if we pull something together next month we should try to connect with them as well. They showed up with several MKV and MKIVā€™s.

blackoutz

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch edition Supra
I would definitely like to meet some Supra owners. Just got my 2020 Lauch edition last month. I will try to make it to Austin Cars and coffee this month.

Chomps89

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Launch Edition
Never been to one of these meets. But I definitely want to try to get to this one. Iā€™m from San Antonio and really want to start meeting some Supra owners in SA and around Texas.

SpeedRacer

First Name
AP
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Never been to one of these meets. But I definitely want to try to get to this one. Iā€™m from San Antonio and really want to start meeting some Supra owners in SA and around Texas.
San Antonio has a very active Supra owners group. They have a FB page with 100+ members and a chat group on Telegram (Iā€™m not on Telegram but they have a link on their FB page).

Iā€™ve met up with them a few times and they seem to get together pretty often. Last Austin cars & coffee, they showed up with more than a dozen cars.

Iā€™m hoping more of the Austin crew shows up this time and will be out there if time permits.

D512

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Honda Civic Touring Sedan
Wonder who is picking up this bad boy in Corpus?! Also, hello fellow Central TX Supra owners hope to see yā€™all around.

F46BC922-C57D-4855-9D36-F69747621E2D.jpeg
Sponsored