First Name
AP
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
@SpeedRacer thanks for the info
No problem!

If you go, make sure you look for the San Antonio Supras. They tend to show up and are pretty welcoming. The few times I’ve gone, they waved me down and directed me to where they were parked.

There’s both a SA Supra FB page and a SA Cars & Coffee page if you want more info but posting a map of how they try to group makes/models since that and the date are really all that’s needed when planning to show up.

8C3E2C1E-14EB-4D63-A1CF-B105750C36EC.jpeg
Sponsored

SpeedRacer

First Name
AP
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Might need a new front rim and Def need a tire. 🙄

Cover was left off a drain in a church parking lot (I was there for a funeral so this wasn’t needed today). It tore a hole in the sidewall...Planning to have it towed to get it checked out.

Anyone have stock wheels for sale (or a single front) if I need one?

E3945F1A-D1AB-4EFE-91C0-78C2D5854EAD.jpeg

Supraslowww

First Name
Gian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021Supra MKV 3.0 Premium
Hi everyone, another Austin based Supra owner checking in. Finally made an account for the forums after lurking a while, hope to see some of You around town 👍

Lonestar_Nomad

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘23 GR Supra Premium MT
What performance shops are still in Austin and reputable? Seems like PPE folded for some reason.

IdontTrack

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Time for my first oil change. Any positive or negative experiences with Round Rock Toyota or the dealership in North Austin on Research? I get a little concerned reading some of the posts on service experiences. Thanks!

SpeedRacer

First Name
AP
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Time for my first oil change. Any positive or negative experiences with Round Rock Toyota or the dealership in North Austin on Research? I get a little concerned reading some of the posts on service experiences. Thanks!
where did you wind up and did you like the service + advisor?

Mine is going to Round Rock for warranty work next week (the radar cruise isn’t working). 😖

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0
Toyota of cedar park 100%. I would also look into changing to 5w30
I wanted to add my thoughts on Toyota of Cedar Park. I just brought my Supra in for the initial 12 month/10,000 mile service. I am well under 10k miles (~2,200) but was just about at the 1-year mark and wanted to take advantage of the covered services and have the break-in oil changed out.

Given all the stories I've read throughout the forum on dealer experiences, I was prepared for the worst. I specifically mentioned the "Supra technician" and "special Supra oil" when making the appointment. When I got there today, I also confirmed those items with the service advisor. He confirmed that they were all set and I could expect about 2 hours of wait time, which seemed reasonable enough.

Within 10 minutes of sitting down, I received a video of my Supra on a lift with the visual inspection video showing all maintenance items were "green". To my surprise, 30 minutes later, the car was back out and ready to go.

I will definitely be taking my Supra back for the second free maintenance and any subsequent warranty work that might be needed. I have a recommendation on a BMW/Audi/Mercedes independent shop much closer to home for me for maintenance after the initial two services, but I will admit to being impressed with the service at Toyota of Cedar Park and would recommend them to anyone in the Austin area looking for maintenance or warranty work.

Lepsis

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Manual
I wanted to add my thoughts on Toyota of Cedar Park. I just brought my Supra in for the initial 12 month/10,000 mile service. I am well under 10k miles (~2,200) but was just about at the 1-year mark and wanted to take advantage of the covered services and have the break-in oil changed out.

Given all the stories I've read throughout the forum on dealer experiences, I was prepared for the worst. I specifically mentioned the "Supra technician" and "special Supra oil" when making the appointment. When I got there today, I also confirmed those items with the service advisor. He confirmed that they were all set and I could expect about 2 hours of wait time, which seemed reasonable enough.

Within 10 minutes of sitting down, I received a video of my Supra on a lift with the visual inspection video showing all maintenance items were "green". To my surprise, 30 minutes later, the car was back out and ready to go.

I will definitely be taking my Supra back for the second free maintenance and any subsequent warranty work that might be needed. I have a recommendation on a BMW/Audi/Mercedes independent shop much closer to home for me for maintenance after the initial two services, but I will admit to being impressed with the service at Toyota of Cedar Park and would recommend them to anyone in the Austin area looking for maintenance or warranty work.
I'm glad it was a good experience for service there. I went back and forth with them for like 2 hours and had to drive all the way up there 2 days to get them to activate the navigation. They didn't know how to do it and swore I just needed to download the supra connect app...and then call toyota support...then after hours of back and forth they finally believed me that BMW has to activate it

So my trust in their knowledge of the car is greatly shaken. I'll probably give them another chance

Astr0naut

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
45th anniversary M/T- burnout white
Reviving this one..

anyone around the south side? I have seen a black 3.0 off Brodie a few times and a burnout with the heritage wing off McKinney falls - let’s link up one of these days!
Sponsored