Austin Supras?

MattPhantom

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Nitto NT555RII's.

What did you have done at PPE? I've only had my mods a few days and I'm already looking at more.
Jacks Transmission, downpipe, charge pipe, intake, port injection, fuel pump upgrade, and flex fuel. Stuck atm waiting on Pure 800 turbo to come in(not ordered through PPE)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mox

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Turbulence Grey Supra
Jackson Transmission, downpipe, charge pipe, intake, port injection, fuel pump upgrade, and flex fuel. Stuck atm waiting on Pure 800 turbo to come in(not ordered through PPE)
Nice setup. I hope your pure comes in soon, it sucks to have the car ready to go and waiting for the parts.

Mox

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Turbulence Grey Supra
OP
OP
AustinGRSupra

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Any Austin area Supras wanna join us, we’ll be meeting at JDs on 1826 at 0800 this coming Sunday (the 27th) and then cruising over to the car show at Dreamland in Dripping Springs. Come on out! Weather should be good…

https://goo.gl/maps/SZsw5PXHpqAFfqkF8
Update: 830-9am (cruise at 9 or so) in light of weather. See you then.

SpeedRacer

First Name
AP
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Update: 830-9am (cruise at 9 or so) in light of weather. See you then.
Doubtful that I would head out to Dreamland but hoping to swing by JD's to meet a few of the other local Supras. Depends on work though...I don't normally work weekends but we're working on the annual plan @ work so hoping we can get it to a good place today.

Not sure I'm up for washing/detailing my car in the cold & drizzle today though!

SpeedRacer

First Name
AP
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I'll be there with my filthy rained-on and pollen covered supra. ?
yours won’t be the only dirty one. Mine was clean before I decided I had to drive it to lunch today. Weather made it not worth dragging out the foam canon and buckets.

MattPhantom

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
In light of weather I'm going to pass on this one. Hopefully I can come out for the next one

Thetruth4214

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Turbulence Gray
Add a Turbulence Grey to the Austin area. I've only seen a few around town, red, yellow, phantom and black. I can't go a week without at least one person video the car as I drive by. I drove to Dallas last week and I had 4 different people video the car on I-35.
I'm in San Antonio with a turbulence gray.
SAT supras have a meetup every once in awhile. We should combine AUS and SAT sometime. Meetup in San Marcos or something like that

OP
OP
AustinGRSupra

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I'm in San Antonio with a turbulence gray.
SAT supras have a meetup every once in awhile. We should combine AUS and SAT sometime. Meetup in San Marcos or something like that
San Marcos:
Into the heart of mopar and pony cars: let’s do it.