Back Box Delete near me

S2k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
From reading on here, this seems like a really nice simple mod for the Euro cars to get a bit more VROOOM! with the flap open! 😁

Can anyone recommend anywhere down south around M25/M3 junction that does this mod? (..or even slightly close as I can imagine this ain’t done in many places!)
Sponsored

SCZ4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3.0 Pro
How about these? Not sure if they're avaialble in a normal finish.

https://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/ga...a-a90-2020-axle-back-stainless-steel-exhaust/

Not heard them myself, but tempted at that price (although expensive for what it is)

I've done what many consider as the OEM+ exhaust mod (changing the internals of the existing backbox) and it defintely makes a difference, but I'm left wanting more for sure.

Batlwagn

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
How about these? Not sure if they're avaialble in a normal finish.

https://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/ga...a-a90-2020-axle-back-stainless-steel-exhaust/

Not heard them myself, but tempted at that price (although expensive for what it is)

Whifbitz is legit. There are a bunch of guys in the US running some of his stuff

I've done what many consider as the OEM+ exhaust mod (changing the internals of the existing backbox) and it defintely makes a difference, but I'm left wanting more for sure.

Chappers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR 3.0L Tungsten Silver

Adrian

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
Browns garage Haywards Heath. They can fabricate anything so sure they could help.

awretham

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra 3.0
Picking my Supra up on Saturday, cannot wait! Very interested in modifying the stock exhaust after hearing the results.. @S2k have you spoken to this place / had it done yet by any chance? (I know your post was only a couple weeks back..)

OP
OP
S2k

S2k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
No, not yet..

I am starting to feature creep a bit where I am sizing up my options on doing this or going the whole hog and getting an entirely new system.

I do have my Dinan intake turning up this week (fingers crossed), so that is going to be my first performance/noise related mod. 😁

I see you are also is Surrey, maybe you will be the first Supra I will see out on the road! (Not seen another one since I got mine back in Feb)

This is definitely a car that gets the old mod slippery slope going more than anything I have owned before! 😬

I just couldn't help myself! 😂 (not to mention the CF spoiler+ other bits..)

6C994088-BE4D-4E8D-9DD2-C1BD27226A25.jpeg

awretham

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra 3.0
Haha yeah its slippery slope for sure.. I've not even collected mine and already have an ever growing wish list of parts...

Not seen the Dinan intake before, I was looking at the Armaspeed carbon intake, looks really smart though and at a really good price! Let me know what the fitment etc is like please!

Oh and what caps are they? I was looking at the Verus Engineering ones. Also did you get that brace standard? I was looking at the Cusco version but the stock one looks very smart!

I am indeed in Surrey, will keep my eyes peeled, I'll be driving a red 22 plate.
Sponsored