1. Universal Air Suspension Full Solutions
(Complete Struts)
2. Universal Air Suspension Active OEM
(Bags Over OEM Struts)
3. Airrex
(Complete Struts)
4. Air Force Suspension
(Complete Struts)
5. I think Ideal Japan or Some Random Ass One.
6. Airlift (I spoke with them and they are coming soon)

Also, I would like to know your recommendations!

From what I heard from in reviews:
1. Air Force feels like shit.
2. UAS are too expensive for just using OEM struts. Also, their single bellow design is questionable from the regular double bellow design.

I originally wanted coil overs but in my location, Hawaii, the roads are shit. Also, I daily drive my vehicle and park in steep driveways so I prefer active height adjustment on the fly. If I plan on wide body in the future, it would be nice to not look like Iā€™m dragging my life regrets across every bump I encounter.

Please share your thoughts!
Sponsored

gdi2290

First Name
PatrickJS
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
what about Air Cup Kits? are there any that works with the supra?

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra launch edition, 1993 rx7
Well I just typed out a long explanation that somehow got deleted so Iā€™ll keep it short and sweet.

I have 10+ years with air suspension on both me and my customers cars.

First off, donā€™t expect the bags to handle as good as any regular suspension, ever. Doesnā€™t matter what the manufacturer says, Iā€™ve tried them all. Expect to have little issues and aggravations time to time. Possibly even get stuck on the side of the road. No matter how good the installer is, youā€™re opening up way more room for error with air suspension. If itā€™s your daily, I would steer clear.

With that said, here are my thoughts.

1. airlift - good quality, easiest to work with, US based
2. Airrex - good quality, okay to work with, overpriced
3. Airtekk (Air Force is a copy of Airtekk which uses D2 coils as a base. I prefer the Airtekk company as a whole) good quality, smaller bag which means less lift and a rougher ride, sometimes takes a while to get replacement parts.
4. UAS - I never liked these setups. Momma told me not to say anything if it wasnā€™t good.
5. Japan/non name brands - nope

Any of those top 3 struts will be a good option. Make sure to get either airlift of accuair for management, no one else competes.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I been on air suspension since 2001 on my Honda Accord and I can say I agree with the post above: You will always have some issues especially in cold weather with air leaks.

I would NEVER EVER run air suspension on a Supra. That's just me... Especially on such a performance oriented vehicle.

OP
OP
Amfchang

Amfchang

First Name
AMF
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Wrong section. There is a Suspension Section.
Wrong section. There is a Suspension Section.
yes we know. I accidentally posted this from my phone, and I couldnā€™t find a way to delete the thread. But ironically, nobody replied to this exact post in the suspension section.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

Sikh_Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
I just found this section! I had posted about air ride also, you dont recommend the Universal Air Suspension Active OEM(Bags Over OEM Struts) setup?
@Amfchang

OP
OP
Amfchang

Amfchang

First Name
AMF
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I just found this section! I had posted about air ride also, you dont recommend the Universal Air Suspension Active OEM(Bags Over OEM Struts) setup?
@Amfchang
I was looking at that but the issue is the price for something thatā€™s just not even a full set of struts. I mean when airlift does release in the following months, it should be cheaper for an entire set. I donā€™t really care much for the oem active dampening cause sooner or later, we are going to go through options with exhaust, and realize that we probably wonā€™t care enough to use the sport/comfort button anymore. If UAS came with a better price that seems reasonable then that would be my choice. With the amount of reviews and experiences reported with UAS, youā€™d figure their prices would be cheaper to their competitors. Thatā€™s my itch with them. Donā€™t get me wrong though, if they were AT LEAST the same price as airlift struts.... AT LEAST the SAME PRICE as their competitors that are offering the FULL STRUTS option, then I would buy it. But honestly, I would not pay more. I asked them how much the costs are separately. The bellow bags themselves are like around 100 each. So that means the conversion part of the kit, the billet parts that slide onto the strut, raises the price to over 2k.
Sponsored