STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Insta360 One RS.
You should be able to put those fuzzy little wind muff sticker things over the mics on that camera and get rid if like 99% of the wind noise. It shouldn't interfere with the image at all as the mics are on the sides of the camera.
Sponsored

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Supra Matte Storm Gray
Are there actually 60 people with boostlogic exhaust or people just like how it looks and sounds from videos and voting for that?

I want a titanium exhaust but keep hearing about all the issues with the boostlogic systems cracking and don't want to deal with that when I'm spending 3500 on exhaust

Yabai

First Name
Freddy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0 premium - Phantom
Are there actually 60 people with boostlogic exhaust or people just like how it looks and sounds from videos and voting for that?

I want a titanium exhaust but keep hearing about all the issues with the boostlogic systems cracking and don't want to deal with that when I'm spending 3500 on exhaust
I have the boostlogic exhaust. No issues with cracking, bought it used from someone that put about 1k miles on it.

I think the first gen had some issues with the cracking.

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have the boostlogic exhaust. No issues with cracking, bought it used from someone that put about 1k miles on it.

I think the first gen had some issues with the cracking.
Good to know. I still haven't dead set myself on anything yet, I'd like something with valves still even if they do minimal amounts to change the pitch/tone coming out. Boost logic was my first choice when I found it and the only other one that looked decent or appealing was the RK Titanium but I'd probably go with their regular signature valveless exhaust.

Also how is clearance with the BL exhaust? Any issues that you otherwise didn't have to deal with before?

Yabai

First Name
Freddy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0 premium - Phantom
Good to know. I still haven't dead set myself on anything yet, I'd like something with valves still even if they do minimal amounts to change the pitch/tone coming out. Boost logic was my first choice when I found it and the only other one that looked decent or appealing was the RK Titanium but I'd probably go with their regular signature valveless exhaust.

Also how is clearance with the BL exhaust? Any issues that you otherwise didn't have to deal with before?
I couldn't handle the RK Signature's drone. Although their dual valved one looks cool I've yet to hear that in person.

I'm stock height and SF's streets aren't that great. I have no issues but if you're lowered you'll definitely hit and scrape if you're not careful.

DSG Performance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Car(s)
Supra, Evo X, BRZ

Wumb0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra MT

For what it’s worth, most people say the boostlogic is super loud and the valves don’t do much to tame that at all.

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
For what it’s worth, most people say the boostlogic is super loud and the valves don’t do much to tame that at all.
Yea I’ve heard that so I haven’t totally decided if I’m going to get valved or just go valveless yet

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5