• Total voters

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
I've been looking at valvetronic designs. But i want to know how it stacks up to stock exhaust with catless DP. I'm a little scared to pull the trigger on a stainless steel exhaust out of fear if it being too similar to stock. but I'm also scared to pull the trigger on a titanium exhaust out of fear of it being way too loud. Did you get the chance to compare stock exhaust + Catless Dp vs Valvetronic designs + Catless dp?
Stainless vs titanium doesnā€™t affect soundā€¦ itā€™s just titanium weighs a lot less and looks pretty thatā€™s ot
Sponsored

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ā€˜20 M4 CS, ā€˜24 GR Supra 45th LE
Stainless vs titanium doesnā€™t affect soundā€¦ itā€™s just titanium weighs a lot less and looks pretty thatā€™s ot
Uh what?

stainless vs titanium is a massive sound difference.

titanium is always much thinner and higher pitched. I build motorcycles for a living and regularly can have two bikes next to each other and have one using identical exhausts but different materials for headers or mufflers and they definitely sound different

ky.supra

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
I've been looking at valvetronic designs. But i want to know how it stacks up to stock exhaust with catless DP. I'm a little scared to pull the trigger on a stainless steel exhaust out of fear if it being too similar to stock. but I'm also scared to pull the trigger on a titanium exhaust out of fear of it being way too loud. Did you get the chance to compare stock exhaust + Catless Dp vs Valvetronic designs + Catless dp?
Stock exhaust paired with catless DP, Stock tune, 2 port.

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Stock exhaust paired with catless DP, Stock tune, 2 port.
Amazing sound! Great example of showing the car comes with a great exhaust from factory and all you need for better/louder sound is an aftermarket dp
Sponsored