Best exhaust, figment, performance, price

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
why would i come on here and lie about being tuned and post mediocre 1/4 times for a tuned car there is nothing on the line.

car was running Canadian 94 octane from the pump. same gas i drive it to work on and it isn't tuned, has no xhp, no weight reduction.
Never stated you are lying. Post the time slips and we can see the real deal.
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
- If the DA was the same on both nights (you can check on airdensityonline.com, they have historical)
- And the only change was exhaust
- And no tune

You picked up 3 tenths from either driver mod or the trans is shifting better, or something. But you're not gonna gain 60hp from just downpipe and exhaust.

Logs or slips would be super helpful. I'm mostly curious. It's not that I don't believe you, I'm SURE something changed, but that's a huge increase.

cbrummell

First Name
carson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 nitro yellow supra 3.0 premium
Never stated you are lying. Post the time slips and we can see the real deal.
- If the DA was the same on both nights (you can check on airdensityonline.com, they have historical)
- And the only change was exhaust
- And no tune

You picked up 3 tenths from either driver mod or the trans is shifting better, or something. But you're not gonna gain 60hp from just downpipe and exhaust.

Logs or slips would be super helpful. I'm mostly curious. It's not that I don't believe you, I'm SURE something changed, but that's a huge increase.
here you go fellas i found a picture on my phone of my slip i forgot i posted it on fb!

quarter slip.jpg

Mr. Jonathan

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20'Supra 3.0 premium; AA DP; AS Intk; MBRP Ex; JB4
Do you have any clips of this setup, or know of any floating around? I haven't been able to find any. I am going back and forth on this setup for mine versus swapping the AWE Resonated Touring for a Remark catback.

Edit: I did find one, albeit a bit short:
I don’t have a clip. I can take one on my phone but I don’t think it would be worth you making a decision. There are a ton of reviews/clips on youtube

thehouseplant

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 6MT, 2023 BMW 330i
I don’t have a clip. I can take one on my phone but I don’t think it would be worth you making a decision. There are a ton of reviews/clips on youtube
No worries at all. I appreciate the response. I did manage to find a bit more, so maybe I was just fat-fingering the searches before :rolleyes:

94boosted

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R MT
I just installed my Injen exhaust, if you're looking for something that maintains the exhaust valve, doesn't drone and isn't overly loud, this is a pretty good system, especially at the price point. It does take some tweaking to get the V-Band clamps to line up properly though.

Last edited:

swrdply400mrelay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Veloster N, 2024 Stratosphere MT
I went with DINAN cat-back

not on the “poll” believe in the quality and value of this system. Will post before and after when done.
I'm interested in before and after clips, especially in normal mode

Jnhalstead

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
RK Titanium Track

Foogazzi

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0MT Supra
Sorry … I dropped ball on videos/sound clip
I will try again over the next week with weather permitting

Jnhalstead

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
Is this make your neighbors mad, loud in normal mode?
No neighbor has ever complained. It only has one mode though and that mode is “loud as FVCK!!!!”
Sponsored