Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
AWE touring is a fan favorite.

Some valved options include Borla, Ark Performance, HKS.

We got them all in stock. Feel free to shoot me your zip code and I can get you a price.

-Josh
Sponsored

kehvin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 3.0 Premium Nocturnal / '20 Tacoma Cement
Spend $500-700 on the EOS exhaust and use the rest on a tune/unlock/other things 🤷‍♂️

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
I know AWE patents a 180 drone cancelling technology, but even some who loved the system overall didn't like giving up the valve altogether for road trips and commuting.
In fairness, the non-resonated touring is a little loud at highway speeds but it's not droney or particularly terrible - just present. Also just as an aside, Australian Supras have a combination of a gimped super quiet stock exhaust coupled with a nearly always open valve coding. From what I can deduce, this would make any valved setup essentially useless here.

taco_t1a

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Nitro Yellow, 1992 Miata, 2009 Tacoma
I have an MBRP exhaust i would sell to you for 800 with carbon tips, And you pay shipping if you are interested.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
In fairness, the non-resonated touring is a little loud at highway speeds but it's not droney or particularly terrible - just present. Also just as an aside, Australian Supras have a combination of a gimped super quiet stock exhaust coupled with a nearly always open valve coding. From what I can deduce, this would make any valved setup essentially useless here.
I didn't know that. :hmm:

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT

CrushA90

First Name
JAY
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 MK5 supra .... 97 sc300 2JZGTE 1000++ HP
I run the SP1R titanium exhaust. It's a little aggressive, but I love the sound. The quality and fit is excellent. Some modifications to the diffuser and heat shield are required.

Screenshot_20240227_055653_Instagram.png

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Spend $500-700 on the EOS exhaust and use the rest on a tune/unlock/other things 🤷‍♂️
I really want to ride in both a car with stock DP and AWE Resonated Touring and another car with stock DP and the EOS system.

Apart from the resonators - someone here actually added Vibrant bottle style resonators to the EOS system and it still was a bit loud on the highway - they look visually exactly the same.

Some with the EOS system say it does still drone which doesn't give me much confidence over the AWE's "drone cancelling" marketing.

The only remaining difference then between the AWE and the EOS must be the rear muffler sections' interior design. :dunno:

I'm guessing you could in theory get the EOS system for $600, add two Vibrant bottle style resonators for $80 and order the rear muffler sections from AWE for $700. Still OTD for under $1400 vs the AWE system for $2300. No?

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I really want to ride in both a car with stock DP and AWE Resonated Touring and another car with stock DP and the EOS system.

Apart from the resonators - someone here actually added Vibrant bottle style resonators to the EOS system and it still was a bit loud on the highway - they look visually exactly the same.

Some with the EOS system say it does still drone which doesn't give me much confidence over the AWE's "drone cancelling" marketing.

The only remaining difference then between the AWE and the EOS must be the rear muffler sections' interior design. :dunno:

I'm guessing you could in theory get the EOS system for $600, add two Vibrant bottle style resonators for $80 and order the rear muffler sections from AWE for $700. Still OTD for under $1400 vs the AWE system for $2300. No?
technically you are right, it would prob require more custom fabrication than its worth in the long run but ya you could.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium

The muffler looking sections on the AWE are not mufflers, they’re Helmholtz resonators. There’s no raspiness from a stock DP so the non-resonated touring is good since the 2 Helmholtz resonators will remove drone. The resonated touring will remove any raspiness from an aftermarket DP with the first 2 resonators and then also drone with the 2 Helmholtz resonators. Resonated touring has 4 resonators in total with each set doing something different. You will hear the exhaust with either touring but you will not hear, nor feel, any drone from either. Hope I’m making sense. This is why the EOS system is just knock-off garbage.

jhaz102

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW
HKS Hi-Power. I got it on at the same time as the AA catted downpipe and it's amazing
This FTW . I liked the sound so much , I installed it on my '21 X3M Competition and it sounds almost identical to the Supra .

I have VRSF catted downpipes and AA single mid along with it .

TheSuds

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra Launch Edition
AWE touring non res is best for stock downpipe. I have the resonated version with both stock and catless DP it sounded great with both downpipes obviously louder catless but the tone isn’t compromised either way. If you need/prefer a valve i would recommend valvetronic designs it’s quiet when closed but when open it’s def louder than the AWE but compromises on tone as most valved systems.
I've been looking at valvetronic designs. But i want to know how it stacks up to stock exhaust with catless DP. I'm a little scared to pull the trigger on a stainless steel exhaust out of fear if it being too similar to stock. but I'm also scared to pull the trigger on a titanium exhaust out of fear of it being way too loud. Did you get the chance to compare stock exhaust + Catless Dp vs Valvetronic designs + Catless dp?
Sponsored