Best Springs to choose from and optimal heights?

Benjilis

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, VW CC R-Line
Wanting to lower the car but not sure on which springs to get nor which height for the rear and front would be most beneficial for highway racing.
Sponsored

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
Wanting to lower the car but not sure on which springs to get nor which height for the rear and front would be most beneficial for highway racing.
This is a troll post, right? Please don’t race on the highway. Don’t be that guy. Otherwise search the suspension sub for lowering info.

OP
OP
Benjilis

Benjilis

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, VW CC R-Line
This is a troll post, right? Please don’t race on the highway. Don’t be that guy. Otherwise search the suspension sub for lowering info.
The streets we race on are closed off and private property. By “highway” I just mean street racing but don’t want to always explain it like I just have.

chuckyl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Miata Nd, Stinger Base and 2021 Supra
Eibach
I chose the Eibach full system and it holds the road like glue but it sets a little to low and has cost me a front lip. That aside, it loves the Texas back road twisties!

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I didn't want to do the full deal racing setup yet and just wanted a small drop. I went with the Eibach euro-spec setup and have been happy. We'll see how happy once race season starts here, but so far my impression has been positive. The rates seem to match well with the stock shocks. Only about a 0.5" drop, which seems about right unless you want a slammed look, and if you're driving on the street a lot you don't have to deal with driving a super low car on and around things.

SupraTR

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 Premium; Mazda CX-5
I didn't want to do the full deal racing setup yet and just wanted a small drop. I went with the Eibach euro-spec setup and have been happy. We'll see how happy once race season starts here, but so far my impression has been positive. The rates seem to match well with the stock shocks. Only about a 0.5" drop, which seems about right unless you want a slammed look, and if you're driving on the street a lot you don't have to deal with driving a super low car on and around things.
The eibach euro-specs seem like the best OEM+ upgrade for real world city driving, especially once you slap on some meaty tires. These are my plan once I confirm I have sufficient clearance pulling into my garage. Will be interested to hear how the do on the track.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
The eibach euro-specs seem like the best OEM+ upgrade for real world city driving, especially once you slap on some meaty tires. These are my plan once I confirm I have sufficient clearance pulling into my garage. Will be interested to hear how the do on the track.
Will follow-up with results. I'm also interested to see how they do when I replace the stock tires with the set of A052's (stock size) I have sitting in the garage. I'm kind of worried I'll be back to too much body roll, especially on the track, but we'll find out. I'm not competing or anything, just having fun at tracks days and autocrosses, so can slow-roll the upgrades to optimal for my driving style.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Will follow-up with results. I'm also interested to see how they do when I replace the stock tires with the set of A052's (stock size) I have sitting in the garage. I'm kind of worried I'll be back to too much body roll, especially on the track, but we'll find out. I'm not competing or anything, just having fun at tracks days and autocrosses, so can slow-roll the upgrades to optimal for my driving style.
Mine are low as 💩. Looks great and probably fit the bill for what @Benjilis is looking for. They are a bit too low however for track and my square setup. Hence new coilovers before my next track day...

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..