First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
I just picked up the Borla exhaust. My criteria included a deeper note, maintain the valve, and sub 2k price. This seemed to fit my needs. I unfortunately won’t be able to install it for another few weeks, but I’ll post some sound clips once it’s installed.
looking forward for your feedback
Sponsored

redspencer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue Supra; Track-tuned IS350 w/ OS Giken TCD
I ended up going w/ the Titan titanium system given it's a great deal, meets all my requirements, and will mate up to my Titan catless downpipe well for a full Titan setup. I reached out to a couple of guys on YT that had posted recent videos (last couple of weeks), and both of them had nothing but good things to say about the install, fitment, quality, and sound. The valves, especially if you are catless downpipe, make a significant difference so they say. I'll do the community a favor and post some additional info about it once i get in installed and dialed in in case other folks are seriously considering it.
Great choice. I'm very happy with the Titan Motorsports Downpipe and Titanium Exhaust combo. The valve setup can make the exhaust quiet when driving through a neighborhood early in the morning and pretty loud when in sport mode. The valve rattle was an issue with the early version of the exhaust and it has been rectified with the revised valve design.

Here's a few videos on the Titan downpipe and exhaust combo on my Supra:

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 Refraction, 68 Camaro SS, 17 GTI
Great choice. I'm very happy with the Titan Motorsports Downpipe and Titanium Exhaust combo. The valve setup can make the exhaust quiet when driving through a neighborhood early in the morning and pretty loud when in sport mode. The valve rattle was an issue with the early version of the exhaust and it has been rectified with the revised valve design.

You pretty much sold me on it, thanks for the feedback on it!

Nocturnal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘23 MT Premium

In normal and sport, what % louder over stock do you feel it is?

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 Refraction, 68 Camaro SS, 17 GTI
From the videos, it sounds pretty damn loud. :) Not sure many people have a decibel tester to be honest so your Q may go unanswered.

redspencer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue Supra; Track-tuned IS350 w/ OS Giken TCD
If you're trying to maintain a low profile, putting the valved exhaust in normal mode is very quiet and is no louder than stock at low RPMs (2k and below). At mid and high RPMs, normal mode is a bit louder than the stock exhaust but the muffler does a good job with keeping the tone clean.

In sport mode, the dual exhaust is attention getting at all RPMs. There's also some drone if driving on the highway at 80mph around 2k RPMs but during those occasions, you can switch the exhaust back to normal mode and the drone is gone.

Erty

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Supra 3.0 Premium MT
Stuck on valvetronic or titan. One is SS other is Titanium, about the same price point... which one would sound better paired with catted dp?

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Stuck on valvetronic or titan. One is SS other is Titanium, about the same price point... which one would sound better paired with catted dp?
its a matter of personal preference, titanium is more high pitched

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Valvetronic ;)

-Josh
Sponsored