BlackVue DR900S-2CH Install DIY

monkahead

First Name
Artur
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV MY23 B48B20 (30i)
I'd like to install D-rings for cargo strap, in the OEM holes, marked on the picture #3. I'm wondering, if I just disassemble upholstery from pictures #1 & #2, is it going to be enough to locate the holes under the floor mat?

Trunk upholstery 001.jpg

Trunk upholstery 002.jpg

Trunk upholstery 003.jpg

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
I'd like to install D-rings for cargo strap, in the OEM holes, marked on the picture #3. I'm wondering, if I just disassemble upholstery from pictures #1 & #2, is it going to be enough to locate the holes under the floor mat?

Trunk upholstery 001.jpg

Trunk upholstery 002.jpg

Trunk upholstery 003.jpg
You’ll have to remove the little pop piece at the subwoofers and the back panel as well.

Carbon0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
If I use the cigarette lighter fuse then can I not use the cigarette lighters for anything else? I'm using it to fast change my phone. Wondering if both would work at the same time without issues.

Jaxness

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxness.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra LE #1292, 2012 Yamaha R6
If I use the cigarette lighter fuse then can I not use the cigarette lighters for anything else? I'm using it to fast change my phone. Wondering if both would work at the same time without issues.
I don't recommend trying to split use of the cigarette lighter power supply. And you won't have parking mode using that for a power source - it requires wiring the camera to their backup battery.

Carbon0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
I don't recommend trying to split use of the cigarette lighter power supply. And you won't have parking mode using that for a power source - it requires wiring the camera to their backup battery.
The battery powers the camera constantly. I need to hardwire the battery to some fuse so that the battery charges when the car is on.

Jaxness

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxness.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra LE #1292, 2012 Yamaha R6
The battery powers the camera constantly. I need to hardwire the battery to some fuse so that the battery charges when the car is on.
This
Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 3.30.04 AM.png