Came back to parked car with headlights flashing?

coyfish

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2023 Supra MT
Greetings all. I got a nocturnal 2023 MT 1 month ago and new to the forums. Apologies if this was discussed before but I couldn't find this specific problem. I locked my car as usual and 5 minutes later came back down to the garage and found the headlights flashing. I opened / closed the door and relocked and it stopped. Not sure what that was all about but I hope it doesn't decide to do that again and kill my battery. Anyone have any insight into this?
Sponsored

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
A month or two ago I drove to work, parked, locked the car, and went inside. An hour or so later a coworker came up to me and said that my lights were flashing. I went outside and everything was normal, no flashing.

No idea what it was, but it apparently stopped on its own.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Hmm… no chance of anything moving or falling inside it?

OP
OP

coyfish

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2023 Supra MT
I park in an underground public garage so there is a chance someone touched it. I would have thought the full alarm would go off unless it has some type of warning feature. It is a tight squeeze (between two concrete pillars) thus the proximity sensors have a symphony every time I park. Not sure if that could be related.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
My car does this if I keep the keys in my pocket. Typically the alarm goes off for a minute, then stops beeping and the lights just continue to flash.

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
My car has done this before with the keys in my pocket. The alarm doesnt go off, lights just flash.
This has happened when the keys have been in my pocket before also. No alarm just flashes until I hit lock/unlock button. Almost like it hit the fob in my pocket and it activated a "soft" silent alarm.

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Rockville, MD I Seoul, S. Korea I Yokohama, Japan
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
Your radar sensor located passenger side front bumper was triggered. You can control the sensitivity under the user setting.

OP
OP

coyfish

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2023 Supra MT
Thank you for the responses. So parking too close to structures could set it off unless I adjust the sensitivity? Does this turn off by itself?
Sponsored