Can anyone verify status of qc hold??

zgucci

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' AT Absolute Zero
I didn't get an estimated delivery date when I put a deposit in on my 22. But I'm told my car has been on a QC hold in freight status for a few weeks now. The dealer I'm getting mine from has a 23' that also just got moved to freight status today. I hope to get my car soon, but if they get their 23' delivered before my 22', maybe it gives me some negotiation leverage.

For reference, 8-15 was my rail arrival date. It got moved to freight status with a QC inspection hold on 8-29. I haven't received any updates since then, just told to check back every Friday.
Sponsored

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Mine just dropped from 26 days to 11

OP
OP
GRSupraguy

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT Supra, Jaguar F-Type R
Damn wish I had a sales rep that actually communicated with me. Took my money and itā€™s been radio silence. Thatā€™s a great sign, Iā€™m happy for yā€™all. Weā€™re making progress.

kevinsnoodlehouse

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra Premium MT Stratosphere Blue
Damn wish I had a sales rep that actually communicated with me. Took my money and itā€™s been radio silence. Thatā€™s a great sign, Iā€™m happy for yā€™all. Weā€™re making progress.
Gotta bug them for info, I would have no shame even to show up at the dealer and ask for an update

OP
OP
GRSupraguy

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gotta bug them for info, I would have no shame even to show up at the dealer and ask for an update
Ok..my dealer who is in the SET network finally replied to me. He said the hold indeed has been lifted and he sees a lot of deliveries for the 28th! I for one am excited!!!

kingdooksdb

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Ok..my dealer who is in the SET network finally replied to me. He said the hold indeed has been lifted and he sees a lot of deliveries for the 28th! I for one am excited!!!
Any chance your guy can check mine if I give the vin lmfaooooo my dealer is lazy

Supraluv

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra premium , Z4 Coupe , 2002 MRoadster
I just got the word that mine has been lifted this past friday. Finally and I can`t wait.

kingdooksdb

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Anyone want to kindly check my car if I give them my vin. My dealer isnā€™t nearly as reliable as some of yours have been šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ„²

OP
OP
GRSupraguy

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Anyone want to kindly check my car if I give them my vin. My dealer isnā€™t nearly as reliable as some of yours have been šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ„²
I canā€™t say definitively, but the lift seems to be across the board on all 2023 A91. My guy said 10 days. They doing ppf though as part of the markup. Then still gotta ship to H-Town!

THOOPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20' C43 AMG, 18' Model S, 21' STI, 23' Supra
Yeahh man! Congrats! Ive been talking to a few ppl on insta/fourms and 3 of the 4 I've talked to have had their QC lifted this past week! Mine however hasn't yet (not an A91 MT, maybe thats why), but I expect it to be off in a week/two weeks.

BottomGear

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT, C43, A4, Jeep TJ
Does anyone know if the vehicle has a status of "railhead arrival complete" if the car is in the US? I have an A91-MT coming in, but my dealer has not been able to provide any information on build date, ship date, port date etc. After weeks of asking for it. Just a "I will let you know when it arrives at the port." They finally gave me the status they see after some pestering and they said all they can see is "railhead status complete" and it is "under open campaign". This is after saying it hasn't arrived at port yet. Any ideas on what that means? Could they just have missed it arriving at port and it is already waiting for the truck to pick it up? Also could the open campaign be the QC hold? GST for reference.

pikalacola101

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2022
I purchased mine about a week ago and the wait is hell. Yes, I am impatient, and yes I am n anxious. My dealer gave me 0 details, just told me the car was on QC hold, he didnt even mention when the QC hold was initiated or when would it be released. I had to dig up some info and came to see hold was initiated aug 26, any idea when itll be lifted???

kingdooksdb

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Does anyone know if the vehicle has a status of "railhead arrival complete" if the car is in the US? I have an A91-MT coming in, but my dealer has not been able to provide any information on build date, ship date, port date etc. After weeks of asking for it. Just a "I will let you know when it arrives at the port." They finally gave me the status they see after some pestering and they said all they can see is "railhead status complete" and it is "under open campaign". This is after saying it hasn't arrived at port yet. Any ideas on what that means? Could they just have missed it arriving at port and it is already waiting for the truck to pick it up? Also could the open campaign be the QC hold? GST for reference.
I myself am getting the same level of difficulty from my dealer, I believe itā€™s either incompetence or laziness. The updates are there they just donā€™t want to make the extra effort
Sponsored