Canadian Manual Transmission Allocations

silver28

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 435i
Is there anyway to track the car? I had an original arrival date of May 19, just got notified by the dealer the delivery date is now June 20th.

Dying inside :rofl:
Can I ask when you placed your order? I put mine in Aug 22, I have no dates...was told maybe end of summer or fall.

Just curious how long everyone is waiting for.
Sponsored

TomsMKV

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra - Nitro Yellow
Can I ask when you placed your order? I put mine in Aug 22, I have no dates...was told maybe end of summer or fall.

Just curious how long everyone is waiting for.
Same as you, placed deposit in Aug 22. But I wanted CU colour. Since there are 3 people in front of me, there was another colour coming in and they did not want it. I took the spot and in coming is mid June 23.

NicKnack

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 Toyota MR2, 2023 Toyota Supra MT
I also put my order in Aug 2022.

I was first in my line at my dealer but they're a small(er) dealer that doesn't get many allocations, I asked for Nitro Yellow but got an AZ allocation and since it was my back up colour I decided to go for it vs. possibly waiting another year for a chance at Nitro Yellow

94boosted

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R MT
Does this make my 3.0 Premium MT an A91 MT with Black Seats? :lol:

ircusoR.jpg

For those still waiting for their MT, don't give up hope, it's worth the wait. I was very close to pulling the trigger on a G87 M2 back in early Feb, so glad that I didn't now.

RandomGuy7890

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
I'm waiting for my M2 to arrive before I decide which car to keep/sell. It won't be a 1 for 1 since the Supra is MT and I ordered the M2 in auto.

Nedzua

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 MT, 2022 Subaru Outback
Make sure you check to confirm that your dealership removed the shipping spacers.... mine didn't remove them during the PDI :oops:

xOYfApf.jpg

tFd3Lxl.jpg
This scares me lol.
Is there any way to see if these have been removed while the car is on the ground... ie. not putting the car on a lift

Fuman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none
The ride height will be higher than you expect; i.e. wheel gap will be more than expected.

94boosted

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R MT
This scares me lol.
Is there any way to see if these have been removed while the car is on the ground... ie. not putting the car on a lift
You don't need a lift, just jack up each of the front corners with a jack. You don't even need to take the wheel off to check to see if these are there, or to remove them if they are there. Grand total should be less than 10mins.