Canadian Manual Transmission Allocations

silver28

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 435i
I believe that white M/T is still in stock at Don Valley North if anyone wants it.
Sponsored

TomsMKV

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra - Nitro Yellow
Just a coincidence it is manual in AZ colour, the same as the dude trying to profit $7k for the allocation. Interesting šŸ§

DanzBurG

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 MT Supra, '10 Yaris, '19 Fit
An acquaintance of mine went to DVN to see that AZ on Tuesday and was told it was sold.

kevenv

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 MT
Acadia Toyota in Moncton still has a Nocturnal 3.0 MT for sale.

6MT_MK5

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 6MT
Is there anyway to track the car? I had an original arrival date of May 19, just got notified by the dealer the delivery date is now June 20th.

Dying inside :rofl:

AayVeee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BRZ
if we plan on leasing the vehicle ā€” are we still able to do modification even if we plan on buying it out after the term?

DanzBurG

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 MT Supra, '10 Yaris, '19 Fit
Is there anyway to track the car? I had an original arrival date of May 19, just got notified by the dealer the delivery date is now June 20th.

Dealer told me the same, I'm also in the GTA.

The only way to track the car is through the dealer.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
if we plan on leasing the vehicle ā€” are we still able to do modification even if we plan on buying it out after the term?
Lease agreement says any aesthetic changes need written permission and reversible. You'd be in charge of removing parts if they requested if you chose to return it. I didn't touch the engine at all, not worth the headache or issues that could occur being that I'm still on a lease contract.

kevenv

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 MT

I was expecting mine on 19 Apr and was told it was delayed till 19 May.

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
Just spoke to my dealer in Montreal. They have a Stratosphere blue AT 3.0 due to arrive any day now with no buyer. Just in case someone here wants it

Schwany

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Audi RS5, 2022 Lexus NX350 F-Sport
do it just donā€™t tell them about it. Part out the components if u return it. If your keeping it, donā€™t even worry about it

NicKnack

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 Toyota MR2, 2023 Toyota Supra MT
Technically you're not allowed, but as long as you're not doing anything crazy like a Widebody or something, they probably won't care.

No dealership is gonna complain about like, wheels and tires or lowering springs, or even a catback. Those are all easily reversible in an afternoon.

Best plan would probably be to keep it stock/near stock during the lease period (Especially while it's under warranty imo) and then once you buy it out at the end, go nuts.

Ace of Laces

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
14ā€™ Benz C350, 20' Porsche Taycan 4S, 23' MT Supra
My MT AZ Just got delayed. Original ETA was Mid to end of May and dealer let me know that the car is enroute to Halifax right now and delivery is Mid to end of June now
Sponsored