Car and Driver: 2021 10Best

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
The comments folks write up are hilarious. Another Chris Harris (was it?) / NASIOC moment.

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD
The comments folks write up are hilarious. Another Chris Harris (was it?) / NASIOC moment.
You should see the Corvette C8 boards. Talk about childish comments. Another level of arrogance going on over there.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You should see the Corvette C8 boards. Talk about childish comments. Another level of arrogance going on over there.
Wow that is sad.. C8 site is the same way, huh?

The only area I want to change on my Supra is the center console cup holders. I want a retractable cover like on my STI and Golf-R.. I still chose to buy the car though. Hardly a reason not to, like the wind buffeting. LOL

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Eh, even most factory vents, scoops and spoilers are fake. This has been a design trend since the 80's. Nothing new. When done correctly, it adds visual interest. Just like hood ornaments in the 50's, chrome everything in the 60's and pin-striping in the 70's. Lol. Not sure why all of a sudden everyone is calling it blasphemy on the Supra. :rolleyes:

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Visual interest is very important to me since mine is a garage queen. My Eventuri intake and engine covers were also completely unnecessary, 3D Design paddles, NV cubby too.. but I still got them because of visual interest.

Fake vents on the Supra is nothing more than cool paint job or vinyl for accent.

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
It has fake vents!!!
"ItS A bMw aNd ThAtS wHy I dIdNt bUy oNe"

My favorite is I was told to enjoy my Z4 that is going to be worth half of what I paid for it in a couple of years when I comment about how great of a vehicle it is...

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD
Wow that is sad.. C8 site is the same way, huh?

The only area I want to change on my Supra is the center console cup holders. I want a retractable cover like on my STI and Golf-R.. I still chose to buy the car though. Hardly a reason not to, like the wind buffeting. LOL

Yeah, someone brought this up (buffeting) to me once when stating why they wouldn't buy the car. :). I walked away after they said that. pretty damn silly. Oh well, their loss.

I wouldn't mind the cupholders being somewhere else and having a clean solid alcantara covered center tunnel. Someone over on the GT350 boards did this to their center console and it looked great. So clean. This is what it looked like but he filled the cupholders before he covered it. Found it:
Sponsored