Car cover for Supra 2020?

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
There's already a thread on car covers, but carcovers dot com has cheap semi-custom fit which is actually quite good. I bought the silver one for my daily driver last year due to the stay-at-home order and it turned out to be a great cover. I also own the black one for my Supra (indoor cover).

Be sure to order the gust guard as well if parking outdoors.
Sponsored

MyCorolla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ICE
Depends on purpose and budget. There are indoor only, outdoor/indoor, all weather, padded to minimize dings, etc. There are many brands that offer from budget to high-end covers. Covercraft and Coverking are the most well known brands. Iā€™ve been satisfied with Coverking for several cars, including the Supra.

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I plan on using a car cover for driveway parking only in anticipation of a few days of particularly bad weather during certain months. What is the chance of risk involved in paint or car damage when using a coverking or another quality brand when only applying a cover for 1-2 days at a time? I hear all sorts of cons, but other people are using them obviously.

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470
I plan on using a car cover for driveway parking only in anticipation of a few days of particularly bad weather during certain months. What is the chance of risk involved in paint or car damage when using a coverking or another quality brand when only applying a cover for 1-2 days at a time? I hear all sorts of cons, but other people are using them obviously.
First three months of ownership mine sat outside. I covered it because its not a daily. it stayed under the cover for weeks at time through rain and some snow. No scratches or ill results from it. I had the car ceramic coated after that time and the detailer saw no real flaw or swirls prior to prep for ceramic. Got the platinum one from car covers.com. Hope this helps a bit.

APanoMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Vehicle Showcase
Iā€™m also looking for a durable waterproof outdoor car cover for my Supra but the only issue Iā€™m trying to figure out is that I have a street hunter wing on mine and a regular cover wonā€™t fit. I wonder if I could maybe get one custom madeā€¦

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
Actually, the OEM projection courtesy lights aren't even out in Japan yet. I just got off the phone after a long fox hunt (I've been trying to obtain these for a while now) - I called Toyota Japan, they redirected me to GR Garage, GR Garage redirected me to Toyota Kyohan, and I had to call a couple of Toyota Kyohan stores before I found someone who would give me any information as several of the stores I called would not provide any info to someone who has a Supra abroad. The puddle lights were supposed to come out in August, but I was just now told that the timing of their release is now TBD.

:(
Are you talking about the puddle lights? They are on Amazon
Sponsored