Cheap 18x10ish wheel recommendo?

Yli

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Missed the apex sale, but I’m in the market for some cheap ish wheels to run next year at the track. Looking to run a square setup 275/35 with no spacers. Anyone have any recommendations?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Yli

Yli

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
eBay the best place to find those?

And they’ll fit v730s in the front np?

neverknowsbest

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I have the HKS HAS kit and test fit rears up front without any problems.

OP
OP
Yli

Yli

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Nice. The kit doesn’t change any of the geometry? Not planning on doing anything suspension/height wise.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I have a set of 4 brand new Apex SM-10 18x10 I may part with if interested.

RaceReX

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium, 2009 SRF
I have a set of 4 brand new Apex SM-10 18x10 I may part with if interested.
He did say “cheap “

im in NorCal. Let me know if you are actually interested in letting those go “cheap”

thanks.

esoulliard

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Reactions: Yli
OP
OP
Yli

Yli

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
FWIW, I have an Apex 18" square setup and I like it. You might already be aware, but Apex has Supra-specific fitment info here: Running 18" Wheels On GR Supra? Choose your tires wisely. (apexwheels.com). You may be able to run some 275s in the front w/o spacers, but in my experience, even with Falken 615s, I still had to run 5mm spacers in the front.
Do you run them on the rear as well? And did you get rub in general or just at the track?

I was going off their fitment guide. The v730s I’m looking to run are slightly larger (0.1”) then the 615s. Was hoping they’d fit with that rim or another similar one. If spacers are the way to go it’ll probably open up more options.

esoulliard

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Do you run them on the rear as well? And did you get rub in general or just at the track?

I was going off their fitment guide. The v730s I’m looking to run are slightly larger (0.1”) then the 615s. Was hoping they’d fit with that rim or another similar one. If spacers are the way to go it’ll probably open up more options.
I'm pretty sure they were just rubbing at the track for me. IMO, running 5mm spacers is the way to go. I did a stud conversion with Motorsports Hardware studs and I'm really happy with the whole package. Best of luck with everything!

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
He did say “cheap “

im in NorCal. Let me know if you are actually interested in letting those go “cheap”

thanks.
I am definitely interested in getting rid of them but I would rather keep them if I am going to lose a bunch of money. Still havent decided on a price but it would be somewhere around $200-300 off retail for a complete set, plus no tax ($150ish savings), which is a good amount of savings for whoever gets them. You might have to fight @Yli for them though.

FWIW, I have an Apex 18" square setup and I like it. You might already be aware, but Apex has Supra-specific fitment info here: Running 18" Wheels On GR Supra? Choose your tires wisely. (apexwheels.com). You may be able to run some 275s in the front w/o spacers, but in my experience, even with Falken 615s, I still had to run 5mm spacers in the front.
Really? Back when I ran the 18x10 SM-10 on the front of my car, on 275 width 615s, I had no issues without a spacer, even on the track.
Sponsored