gtshnzr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Prem., 2015 Subaru XV, 2003 MINI JCW, 1972 TR6
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all. Does anyone have a lead on a dealership in CO with a reputation for willing to go under MSRP on 2021's? I'd love to become the newest member of this thread ASAP.

I'm having better luck out of state so far on price.
This just went up on the owner’s only FB page group ... MSRP for A91 blue

59735A78-70FD-4F31-9855-D9D5EBD32D75.jpeg
Sponsored

Mountain_Bound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16' Wrangler Rubicon, 13' 4Runner Trail, 13' R56S
Hey all. Does anyone have a lead on a dealership in CO with a reputation for willing to go under MSRP on 2021's? I'd love to become the newest member of this thread ASAP.

I'm having better luck out of state so far on price.
Same here. I tried to work a deal on one locally but they wanted over msrp and then got down to msrp but they had about $900 in extra fee's I'm not willing to pay. It's very frustrating, I've never had such a hard time buying a car. I also probably have the nicest used trail edition 4runner and they tried to give me hardly anything for it even though I know they are going to throw it on their lot for 10k more than what they wanted to give me. I just wanted a fair trade in and they are giving me low end trade in. I'm thinking i'll have to go out of state to make a purchase or have one shipped but would rather just buy local. Seems silly to me to get a good deal I have to travel when there's plenty available locally.

gtshnzr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Look in SE WI, Wilde Toyota, ask for Rachel. They deal fairly. I’ll even pick you up at ORD or MIL and drive you there when you pick
It up ...

antonio88x

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium (mine), 2018 CX-5 GT (wife's)
Same here. I tried to work a deal on one locally but they wanted over msrp and then got down to msrp but they had about $900 in extra fee's I'm not willing to pay. It's very frustrating, I've never had such a hard time buying a car. I also probably have the nicest used trail edition 4runner and they tried to give me hardly anything for it even though I know they are going to throw it on their lot for 10k more than what they wanted to give me. I just wanted a fair trade in and they are giving me low end trade in. I'm thinking i'll have to go out of state to make a purchase or have one shipped but would rather just buy local. Seems silly to me to get a good deal I have to travel when there's plenty available locally.
It’s definitely better to travel for a good deal. You can also consider selling your trade private party. I’m in South Florida and I flew to NY for a brand new 2020 Premium with driver’s assist and carbon mirrors for $48k flat. And no dealer fee. It was about $9.5k off. In Florida, all the dealers want MSRP and have about a $1k dealer fee.

Mountain_Bound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16' Wrangler Rubicon, 13' 4Runner Trail, 13' R56S
Look in SE WI, Wilde Toyota, ask for Rachel. They deal fairly. I’ll even pick you up at ORD or MIL and drive you there when you pick
It up ...
I appreciate that! I checked their site. Only two supra's in stock at the moment and not any colors I'm interested in but I'll keep them in mind.

It’s definitely better to travel for a good deal. You can also consider selling your trade private party. I’m in South Florida and I flew to NY for a brand new 2020 Premium with driver’s assist and carbon mirrors for $48k flat. And no dealer fee. It was about $9.5k off. In Florida, all the dealers want MSRP and have about a $1k dealer fee.
Definitely looks like I'll sell private party once the time comes. Sounds like a killer deal on your 2020.

gtshnzr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I appreciate that! I checked their site. Only two supra's in stock at the moment and not any colors I'm interested in but I'll keep them in mind.

Definitely looks like I'll sell private party once the time comes. Sounds like a killer deal on your 2020.
Call Rachel and see what they have coming in. I test drove a white one, but they had a red one in the pipeline arriving like 5 weeks later. They like to sell them before they even hit the showroom so they don’t have to spend money to floor plan the cars.

phobicsti

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Nocturnal 3.0, 2019 WRX STI
I've got an A91 Refractive Blue coming, delivery in April Time frame.

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
I just picked up a 2021 3.0 Premium from Larry H Miller Toyota in Boulder. They have a handful there that have been sitting on the lot for a while, meaning they're giving good deals on them AND the one I just grabbed has a 3/20 build date, so no ECU problems. They gave me a good price on my trade and knocked ~6k off of sticker on top of that, it was 55k out the door including TTL (40k after my trade-in), with the carbon fiber mirrors and driver assist package.

phobicsti

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Nocturnal 3.0, 2019 WRX STI
Ended up getting screwed on the A91 in Refractive. The dealer said they would deliver in April..no information by end of march. Toyota decided they weren't going to build anymore in refractive. Should have a 3.0 premium in Nocturnal in the next few days.

gtshnzr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ended up getting screwed on the A91 in Refractive. The dealer said they would deliver in April..no information by end of march. Toyota decided they weren't going to build anymore in refractive. Should have a 3.0 premium in Nocturnal in the next few days.
I think each A91 color was limited to a run of 500. Black is still one of the best colors for the car. You won’t be disappointed.