Corporate Deleted Order

Memphis

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
White Launch Edition
I put a deposit down Jan 3 with my local Toyota dealer for a loaded Phantom grey metallic. They called me yesterday to tell me corporate deleted my order and they can not full fill the order now till 2020. They said to make it right they would give me there first allocalated supra one of the 1,500 in white. That's nice and all but not really liking the black wheels and red mirror caps.

Thought's.........
Sponsored

Last edited:

kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase
I put a deposit down Jan 3 with my local Toyota dealer here in TN For a loaded Phantom grey metallic. They called me yesterday to tell me corporate deleted my order and they can not Full the order now till 2020. They said to make it right they would give me there first allocalated supra one of the 1,500 in white. That's nice and all but not really liking the color, black wheels and red mirror caps.

Thought's.........
I don't think you can be picky about colors. I think the earliest Supras will all be launch editions which only come in black, red, or white. That means phantom grey will not be available until after the 1,500 or at least a decent portion of them are delivered.

Manny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86 & Lexus RC F
Reserve the white one and I will take it if it has no mark up. I will buy you a sixer of suds bud.

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
I put a deposit down Jan 3 with my local Toyota dealer for a loaded Phantom grey metallic. They called me yesterday to tell me corporate deleted my order and they can not full fill the order now till 2020. They said to make it right they would give me there first allocalated supra one of the 1,500 in white. That's nice and all but not really liking the black wheels and red mirror caps.

Thought's.........
Yeah, nobody can put in orders yet. That dealer just wants your money now, so they want to sell you their Launch Edition allocation, rather than waiting for orders to open up and potentially not getting your money for months. I'd tell them to get lost.

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase

Thought's.........
Yeah, nobody can put in orders yet. That dealer just wants your money now, so they want to sell you their Launch Edition allocation, rather than waiting for orders to open up and potentially not getting your money for months. I'd tell them to get lost.

OP
OP
Memphis

Memphis

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
White Launch Edition
Thank you!
Honestly I did not think of that. My deposit was $350 but to fill orders your right.
I knew the special paint was going to be after the first 1,500. I'm willing to possibly wait heck it's been this long.

elpadrino

First Name
eL
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus RC350F, bmw E92, ducati monster

Thought's.........
The mirror caps are easily changeable and you can get BMW parts easily. Wheels, i guess that's subjective but i agree with you on the black wheels. That's also easily changeable.

Heywood220

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
13 FR-S, 22 Tundra, 93 325i
In the Chicago region the dealers were told that Phantom Grey orders would not be accepted as they expect very few (example given was maybe 1 for the year for the entire region). That is why they told you they wouldn't be able to fulfill that order.
Sponsored