Buying a corporate car?

Souprahman

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Tacoma TRD Sport
Stumbled on a “brand new” manual Supra premium that’s available for purchase. Only problem is, it has been a corporate car and has nearly 5k miles. I’m concerned that break in was rough and beaten to hell. Would anyone else pull the trigger?
Sponsored

i3igpete

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0L 8AT
Are you able to get any additional context? If it was for a plaything for an executive at a large tech/oil/pharma company, sure why not. if it was a rental, hell no.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Normally those belong to area Toyota reps, and are not really abused at all. They put lots of highway miles on them in short order, just so they can be seen out on the roads and at various dealerships they visit.

Normally not something I'd worry about.

OP
OP

Souprahman

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Tacoma TRD Sport
Are you able to get any additional context? If it was for a plaything for an executive at a large tech/oil/pharma company, sure why not. if it was a rental, hell no.
Yeah I tried asking, but they had no clue. He suspects it was driven by executives, but he didn’t sound too sure.

aldwin1999

First Name
Aldwin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0
I wouldn't be that concerned with a hard break-in period to be honest -- there's many who've given it full beans way before the break-in period

Andrew__a90

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium Nitro Yellow
Stumbled on a “brand new” manual Supra premium that’s available for purchase. Only problem is, it has been a corporate car and has nearly 5k miles. I’m concerned that break in was rough and beaten to hell. Would anyone else pull the trigger?
I wouldn't be worried about it, no way it was a rental lol

V8KillaMKV

First Name
Jas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra premium 3.0 2023
Wait we have a break in period? Oopz!! The day I bought mine I drove out of the dealership lot like I stole it. 🤪 but anyways I don't believe there should be any issues with it. I haven't had any problems with mine since I go mine and have 10k miles on it now, got it with .07miles. like I said I drove it out the dealership and raced the first mustang I saw lol 😆 😂
Sponsored