Cusco 28mm Sway Bar install

mitchely03

First Name
Mitchel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 NC
Who’s front car did you go with? What size was it?

Congrats on the install! In the scca class we run in, we can only change one bar, front or rear, but but both.

Best regards,
Dave

Its Whitelines front. Its a 24mm solid bar with 2 adjustable points.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SCCA Racer#75

SCCA Racer#75

First Name
Dave`
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2018 ZL1 1LE
I just removed mine, if anyone interested.

It’s fairly straightforward, your first time might take 60 minutes start to finish. After that, 30 minutes tops.

Best Regards,
Dave

OP
OP
SCCA Racer#75

SCCA Racer#75

First Name
Dave`
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2018 ZL1 1LE
OP
OP
SCCA Racer#75

SCCA Racer#75

First Name
Dave`
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2018 ZL1 1LE

HappyFins

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV
Did you have to take off the shocks to drop the subframe? Planning to attempt to install the rear sway bar. If you have any tips that would be appreciated. Thanks.

So I just put in the rear bar. Holy hell what a difference it makes on a stock Supra. Ours is stock shocks and springs. We have a front bar to put on but I’ve already confirmed fitment on another Supra. So wanted to do the rear first on this one. Holy hell its a dramatic difference. The car literally wants to go where you point it. I

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
I'm also looking for help on rear sway bar install. manual says, need to drop rear subframe to to do this. I don't have equipment to do this properly so I'm wondering is there a way I can swap rear sway bar without dropping rear subframe. can anyone chime in?

Kiwi Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
terminatorproducts.co.nz
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2021 GR Yaris, 2022 GR86
I'm also looking for help on rear sway bar install. manual says, need to drop rear subframe to to do this. I don't have equipment to do this properly so I'm wondering is there a way I can swap rear sway bar without dropping rear subframe. can anyone chime in?
You need to drop the rear subframe at least 4-5 inches to get the bar out & new one in

Watch out for all the wires, brake lines, drive shaft etc, they limit how much you can drop it

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
After installing the front sway bar, I noticed that when I go over uneven bumps at low speed (less than 15 mph) I noticed sound coming from front suspension. not exactly know where.. almost like something knocking.. I followed all the instruction here, manual, & any information I could get. Only thing I can think of is, I installed the sway bar while it was raised and torqued the nuts on sway bar/stabilizer links. should I have done it while suspension is compressed as if the car is on the ground?

RenierR10

First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Vehicle Showcase
End-links need to be compressed when torqued down.

RWDriver89

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium
Been looking around for fitment info on the MY2021 sway bar options. I’ve spoken to Eibach and they haven’t verified fitment on the 2021’s yet and wouldn’t be able to give a refund if something was different and the bar for the MY2020 didn’t fit for some reason.
Any MY21 owners out there able to help verify fitment/sway bar options? Running in B Street right now and could use a front bar for some better turn in...

30MilesOffshore

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
According to the 20-21 specs they are the same (23.5mm Front/18mm Rear). I run BS with the AFE 3-way adjustable bar. I run it with stiffest setting for AX & DD and have been totally happy with it.

Was the 20 bar hitting on something? What was making it not fit?
Sponsored