Not open for further replies.

Decimari

First Name
Reshad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
mark me down for the MKV badge with the red orange yellow colors! These look sick!
Sponsored

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Sorry to be that guy but would you mind changing mine t M colors. Iā€™m number 34. I looked again and think the TRD colors may blend to much with my yellow. Sorryā€¦

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
2023 M550i, 2023 M340i, 2021 Supra
mark me down for the MKV badge with the red orange yellow colors! These look sick!
Got it. Thank you

I'm in for a MKV badge with the M colors and a hoodie. Look real good as a swap for the GR badge
Got it. Thanks

Sorry to be that guy but would you mind changing mine t M colors. Iā€™m number 34. I looked again and think the TRD colors may blend to much with my yellow. Sorryā€¦
No prob

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Sign me up for a hoodie and TRD sticker! Thinking I need some more wall art too...

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
Update:
1) I'll be starting a pre-order for this stuff soon. I have much of these items entering production so it's actually moving quicker than I anticipated.

2) We've reached 51 sign-ups so I'm going to load all of the names into an online raffle wheel and randomly draw a name for one winner. That person can choose any piece of Supra artwork that I've produced over the past year or two. All of them are ultra hi-resolution gallery quality prints. I'll print and ship this item for FREE within the USA.

3) I have mockups of everything being produced for me to review once completed. I'll have some concrete updates hopefully later this week.

4) Guys, be sure to review that sizing chart I posted on post #1. You'll most likely want to order one size larger than what you'd normally wear.

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Update:
1) I'll be starting a pre-order for this stuff soon. I have much of these items entering production so it's actually moving quicker than I anticipated.

2) We've reached 51 sign-ups so I'm going to load all of the names into an online raffle wheel and randomly draw a name for one winner. That person can choose any piece of Supra artwork that I've produced over the past year or two. All of them are ultra hi-resolution gallery quality prints. I'll print and ship this item for FREE within the USA.

3) I have mockups of everything being produced for me to review once completed. I'll have some concrete updates hopefully later this week.

4) Guys, be sure to review that sizing chart I posted on post #1. You'll most likely want to ord
OMFG itā€™s happening!

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)