Custom Rom Now out!!!!!

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
So to be clear. Since I am completely lost w all of this stuff w tuning.

No matter what. Us w post 6/20 still have to send the ECU to Finland. Is that correct.

I have been waiting for a home based option for 2 years now like many others I’m sure.
Let's check the tapes:

https://willmy062020plusecugotorussia.com/
Sponsored

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
Hey guys,
Great news with bootmod3 releasing Custom Rom for gen 2 b58s. Leaving next week may 17th !!!Excited to see all the new features in use. Please let me know if you would like to get in on this months run with custom rom, we still have a few days to get them in! We will be leaving the 17th of may which is next week.
So you can now Run FLEX FUEL, MAP SWITCHING,AND ANTILAG on your POST 06/20 Ecu with just a femto unlock!!!
https://europerformancecenter.com/products/performance-tune-for-2020-bmws

IMG_5079.jpg

IMG_5080.jpg

IMG_5081.jpg

IMG_5082.jpg
Just ordered - Order #2565

Can I get this in before you leave on May 17th?

I'm in Northern Chicagoland...

ChrisMK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0
Because I am a total noob at this tuning stuff I may be wrong, but from my understanding the only way to get the CustomRom is at the time of unlock with Femto? In regards to the flexfuel features, I'm imagining that measuring out your ethanol content will now be a thing of the past considering it will dynamically change certain parameters in accordance to the ethanol content the ECA reads, is this correct? In other words, I can have e30 one day, and e40 the next and not have to worry about anything going boom?

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Added comments in bold below.

Because I am a total noob at this tuning stuff I may be wrong, but from my understanding the only way to get the CustomRom is at the time of unlock with Femto? Correct. In regards to the flexfuel features, I'm imagining that measuring out your ethanol content will now be a thing of the past considering it will dynamically change certain parameters in accordance to the ethanol content the ECA reads, is this correct? Correct. In other words, I can have e30 one day, and e40 the next and not have to worry about anything going boom? Correct - I believe the car can do up to E50 on stock fuel system - E85 you need port injection or possibly an updated high pressure fuel pump.

OP
OP
Louaye @EPC

Louaye @EPC

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
europerformancecenter.com
Car(s)
2022 Supra premium

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
@Louaye @EPC Silly question - I have done all steps except the last one. I ordered a cable from Amazon that is to be here tomorrow....is it completely necessary to Register the car via the app before I send the DME to you?

To activate your account for Bootmod3
-Please download the Bootmod3 App thru the App Store, or on their website at bootmod3.com to login.
-Register an account if you have not already done so
-Connect your ODB device and click Register on the main car page.

OP
OP
Louaye @EPC

Louaye @EPC

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
europerformancecenter.com
Car(s)
2022 Supra premium
@Louaye @EPC Silly question - I have done all steps except the last one. I ordered a cable from Amazon that is to be here tomorrow....is it completely necessary to Register the car via the app before I send the DME to you?

To activate your account for Bootmod3
-Please download the Bootmod3 App thru the App Store, or on their website at bootmod3.com to login.
-Register an account if you have not already done so
-Connect your ODB device and click Register on the main car page.
Yes it is pretty much puts you in the bm3 database so femto can access it.

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)