dailying falken azenis rt660

PotatoMafia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Front : 275/30/19
Rear: 305/30/19
Stock tune , Springs, recently switched to coilovers.

few months ago i got a new wheel setup, which was going to need new tires, but at the time i was unable to get PS4s or Continental extreme contacts, i figured id saw screw it and i got the RT660's

I dont track my car, im lead footed , and i do alot of spirited diving on backroads. Tires overall felt great, I could stand on the throttle off the line with minimal slip, really had solid grip though the corners, no slip in 3rd gear like the PSS, overall much stickier compared to the stock PSS tires as you would expect from a 200tw tire. I also did alot of driving in the rain, as long as you are carefull not to hit standing water on local roads, on the highway i never needed to think about driving diffrent. I also didn't feel like the tires were beating me up to bad in ride quality, stiffer for sure, but not unbearable, i did 3 trips from charlotte to Tampa ( about 8hrs ) on this set and again, stiffer for sure, but still not to bad. I live in Charlotte, so it doesn't snow much, it does get under 30 degrees at times, but most mornings this winter being 30~40 degrees going to work, i never had a problem with cracking, but ofc you just gotta be. a bit more carefull on the throttle under 45 degrees.

i just completed 6k miles on these tires, rears are close to the wear bars, i probably could get another 500 miles or 1k if i took it easy, the fronts are at about 40%.
I would say if you live somewhere warm and if your not putting too many miles on the car, i would def recommend. Im personally going to move to another tire as i plan to do 15k miles and i want something with a bit more tread-life.

PS. Yes i knew from the start i wasn't going to get alot of miles of these tires, but these were the only ones i could find at the time i originally purchased as i needed a set quickly.
Sponsored

Benjilis

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, VW CC R-Line
How are 275 on the front? Stock rims? Any running? Someone said in my last post that 275 would rub with aggressive driving

OP
OP
PotatoMafia

PotatoMafia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
How are 275 on the front? Stock rims? Any running? Someone said in my last post that 275 would rub with aggressive driving
Iā€™m not on stock rims, 275/35 might rub, Iā€™m running 275/30, I donā€™t have any issues with rubbing
Sponsored