Debating to start selling steering wheels for supra's and other cars!

DejaVu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Yeah and so far all the custom wheels I've seen from the vendors on here look exactly like the aliexpress ones.

I've been waiting to find a wheel that looks more like the OEM wheel but just thicker, or even an M style wheel.

This. I don't need CF or LEDs.

I think there's a market for one that looks OEM but has a thicker grip for a reasonable price. Just need someone to make it.
Sponsored

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
what company is making U.S made ones at that price?, I saw the XHP ones on ur site, does that use a factory bmw core?
We use our own employee / contractor, no core needed either you get to keep your stock steering wheel

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I was okay until I read Chinese..

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Unfortunately Aza doesn't fit in my definition of "reasonable price" for a steering wheel.

$1650 just so I can stop whining about my fat hands on a dainty wheel seems excessive.
so let's get you one for half of that. the new wheel is a lot thicker than the thin OEM One, mine is installed. text me (561)-236-6280 and I'll get you some photos!

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT

I think there's a market for one that looks OEM but has a thicker grip for a reasonable price. Just need someone to make it.
I can do with no carbon, full leather or alcantara, just a thicker wheel, it can be round bottom or flat bottom. OEM plus style, can have it match the OEM style leather and stitching.

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Unfortunately Aza doesn't fit in my definition of "reasonable price" for a steering wheel.

$1650 just so I can stop whining about my fat hands on a dainty wheel seems excessive.
I just took a look at their site and they look just like all the other "Chinese" wheels. They do give you $500 back after you return your core and you don't have to transfer your buttons so that's nice. But why do all have that same exact funky ergo shape where your hands go??? Not saying it's a bad thing, but I personally just want a regular old round steering wheel.

I mean I may be wrong but there's just something off to me that literally every single one of these wheels for the most part look exactly the same regardless of where people are claiming they're made. They all have the same exact shape and same exact seams.

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I just took a look at their site and they look just like all the other "Chinese" wheels. They do give you $500 back after you return your core and you don't have to transfer your buttons so that's nice. But why do all have that same exact funky ergo shape where your hands go??? Not saying it's a bad thing, but I personally just want a regular old round steering wheel.

I mean I may be wrong but there's just something off to me that literally every single one of these wheels for the most part look exactly the same regardless of where people are claiming they're made. They all have the same exact shape and same exact seams.
because they all are the same. Personally if you just want an OEM style I can have it done for a lot less than 1650 and even after the core refund. But everything I have seen and my research, while a few are assembled in the U.S, they are all the same stuff.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT

is this what you are looking for? Full leather 700 shipped. can be done smooth leather as well if thats what you woud like, or for 770 full suede.
c1ca97da-2727-48eb-bd4e-426d10588528 2.JPG

DejaVu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
is this what you are looking for? Full leather 700 shipped. can be done smooth leather as well if thats what you woud like, or for 770 full suede.
c1ca97da-2727-48eb-bd4e-426d10588528 2.JPG
Definitely more along the lines of what I want (and possibly others).

Not the right time for me to buy (just had cataracts surgery that cost $4000 after insurance) but possibly would make a nice Christmas present to myself.

If one were to return their core what's the cost? I have enough parts in my garage for cars I haven't owned in years that I don't really need to add more of them.

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I was looking for something more along the lines of this, just in regular flat leather. You can see by the shape and the seams that this is literally just a re wrapped factory wheel.

1631715245184.png
Sponsored